Mentholatum Deep Relief Dual Action Gel is developed with a dual formula to help treat inflammatory back pain and inflammatory muscle and joint pain. It is a clear gel that can be massaged directly onto the area of discomfort.
Dual formula to provide instant relief
Mentholatum Deep Relief Dual Action Gel contains 2 active pain-killing ingredients plus anti-inflammatory action:
- Ibuprofen to provide effective targeted pain and inflammation relief to help reduce swelling
- Levomenthol to cool and soothe to help provide pain relief to the inflamed area
How to use Mentholatum Deep Relief Dual Action Gel:
- Adults and elderly should apply a thin layer of the gel over the affective area, massaging gently until absorbed. For each application use about 1-4cm (half to one and a half inches).
- Repeat as needed up to 3 times a day.
- Not to be repeated more frequently than every four hours.
- Do not exceed the stated dose & replace cap tightly.
- Wash hands after use.
Caution when using Mentholatum Deep Relief Dual Action Gel:
- Not recommended for children under 12 years.
- Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- If you are sensitive to aspirin or suffer from asthma where aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatories are known to precipitate asthmatic attacks or have a kidney problem or are taking aspirin or any other pain relieving medication seek medical advice before use.
- Not for use with occlusive dressings.
- Keep away from broken or inflamed skin, mucous membranes, the lips and the eyes.
- If anyone swallows the gel contact your doctor or nearest casualty department.
Mentholatum Deep Relief Dual Action Gel contains:
Active ingredients Ibuprofen 5 % w/w & Levomenthol 3 % w/w.
Also contains Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Di-isopropanolamine, Ethanol, Purified water