Get 5% off or get the better offer price when you opt-in for recurring deliveries with Auto-Reorder. Available on UK deliveries only.Learn more
Get 5% off or get the better offer price on this and 1000s more items when you opt-in for recurring deliveries with Auto-Reorder. Your discount is applied from your first recurring delivery.
Shop 1000s of everyday essentials and get them delivered automatically with Auto-Reorder.
Most people choose to receive an order every 28 days, but the choice is yours! You can decide how frequently you want your orders and we'll do the rest.
With each regular delivery you'll get either 5% off or get our better offer price
Lansinoh 2 in 1 Electric Breast Pump is the perfect choice if you want both comfort and flexibility when expressing breastmilk. Its lightweight design means it can be used as either a single or a double electric breast pump. It can also either be plugged in to the electric mains or used with batteries if you need to express away from home. The electric pump features a special closed system which prevents your breastmilk from entering the tubing and optimises the suction levels. Expression is more effective than ever before. It also features a hand back-lit LCD display which allows you to express in low-light.
The 2 in 1 Electric Breast Pump has 2 separate phases to stimulate your baby's natural suction pattern. The 'let down' phase delivers rapid suction to initiate milk flow, while the 'expression' phase uses slower, deeper suction. You can also tailor the pumping style to suit your own needs, with 3 different pumping styles to choose from in the 'expression' phase.
This system includes Lansinoh's wide necked mOmma bottle that is compatible with all Lansinoh pumps. Also included is a Slow Flow NaturalWave teat which helps to maintain established breastfeeding patterns. It also comes with accessories like a convenient bottle stand and a stylish portable bag.
Key features of Lansinoh 2 in 1 Electric Breast Pump
Your Lansinoh 2in1 Electric Breast Pump allows you to select a pumping style and adjust the suction levels separately to identify the settings that are most comfortable for you. You would use the Pumping Style Selector Button to select a style. Then adjust the suction levels with the and - buttons to the level which is most comfortable for you.
For Single Pumping
Remove one tube and close the tubing connector. Make sure that the plug is placed into the pipe outlet properly and pushed in securely. Then follow the instructions below from step 2.
For Double Pumping
1. Make sure all tubes are attached to the tubing connector
2. Hold the Breastmilk Expression Set to your breasts so that the nipple is aligned to extend straight toward the nipple tunnel of the breast cushion. Make sure the breast completely fills the breast cushion so that a vacuum is formed and no air escapes. If you experience friction or discomfort on your nipples, you may need a different size cushion. Larger size cushions are also available. The Breastmilk Expression Set and nipple tunnel must tilt slightly downward to allow milk to flow naturally toward the bottle.
3. Press and hold the On/Off Button for a few seconds to turn the pump on. Breast Pump will start in the Let-Down (Stimulation) Phase . After two minutes, the Let-Down (Stimulation) Phase will automatically change and put you into Pumping Style 2 in the Expression Phase. The let-down icon will disappear from the LCD display and the expression icon will appear. If you prefer to bypass the pre-set two minute Let Down (Stimulation) Phase or your milk lets down sooner than two minutes press the Let-Down Button to move to the Expression Phase, where you can separately select the pumping style and suction levels.
Note - the Pumping Style Indicator will appear in the display to indicate that you are in the Expression Phase and the let-down indicator will disappear. The pumping styles can be changed using the pumping style button. Pressing this button will switch between the three styles.
Note - if at any time the suction on your breast reaches uncomfortable levels, reduce the suction level by pressing the button on the left side of the LCD screen. You can control suction levels in both phases by pressing the and - buttons.
4. When a pumping session is finished, turn the pump off with the On/Off Button. After turning the pump off, the display will remain on for a few seconds. Make sure there is no suction on the nipple(s) before removing the breast cushions from the breast. If necessary, break the suction by inserting a finger between the breast cushion and the breast. Once the suction is broken, the breast cushion can be removed safely.
Please note: LCD display back light will automatically switch off if no control buttons are pressed for 20 seconds in order to save power. If the pump unit is left switched on and unattended for more than 60 minutes, the control system will automatically switch the power off. You have to press and hold the On/Off Button in order to switch the unit back on again.
Before Each Use
Unless otherwise instructed by your healthcare provider, follow these sterilisation and cleaning instructions.
1. Prior to using the set for the first time, disassemble and boil for 10 minutes all parts of the Breastmilk Expression Set that come into contact with breastmilk. The Set includes all parts except for the pump base, plug, tubing and tubing connector.
Note: Ensure you use enough water to keep parts afloat while boiling.
Note: Do not boil the tubing and tubing connector.
2. Remove all parts from water immediately after boiling.
3. Completely air dry before assembly and next use.
Note: Partially dried parts may affect operation of the pump.
Please ensure parts are completely dry before use
The Lansinoh 2in1 Electric Breast Pump is a personal care item and for hygienic reasons should never be shared with other mothers or resold from one mother to another. Either of these actions will void the warranty.
If you are a mother who is infected with Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C or Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), pumping breastmilk using the Lansinoh 2in1 Electric Breast Pump will not reduce or remove the risk of transmitting the virus to your baby through your breastmilk.
When using electrical products, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be maintained, including the following:
Read All Instructions before Using
Danger: To reduce the risk of electrocution:
Box Contains: 1 x Pump unit ; 1 x AC Adapter/power cord ; 2 x Silicone Tubes 300 mm ; 1 x Silicone Tube 600 mm v 1 x Tubing Y Connector ; 1 x Tubing Strap ; 1 x Pump Connector ; 2 x Standard ComfortFitTM Breast Cushion ; 2 x Large ComfortFitTM Breast Cushion ; 2 x Breast Cushion Body ; 2 x Diaphragm ; 2 x Diaphragm Cap ; 4 x White Valve ; 2 x 160ml Container ; 2 x Container Ring ; 2 x Sealing Disk ; 2 x Bottle Holder ; 1 x NaturalWaveTM Teat ; 1 x Bottle cover ; 1 x Storage bag ; 1 x Instructions manual
Composition: Pump Base: Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) , Breast Flange Body: Polypropylene, Breast Flange Custom Cushion Rim: Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE), Diaphragm: Silicone, Diaphragm Cap: Polypropylene, Milk Valves: Silicone, Tubing: Silicone, Tubing Connector: Silicone Silplus 60 MP, Storage Bottle: Polypropylene, Storage Bottle Ring: Polypropylene, Storage Bottle Sealing Disc: Polypropylene, Velcro: Nylon, Base Body & Battery Door: ABS, Keypad: thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), Feet: Foam - MS 326-MS573, LCD Cover: Polycarbonate
The views expressed are those of our customers. If you require advice on a condition or treatment, please contact your doctor or pharmacist. For any questions regarding the products, please contact us. Please note: due to advertising regulations, not all product reviews can be displayed. Please be advised that people respond to products differently and you should always read the label.