Imodium Instant Melts can provide fast and effective relief and can stop diarrhoea in one hour. They dissolve instantly on the tongue with no need to be taken with water. They're ideal for those who struggle with traditional tablets, or to keep in your bag for on the go relief.
- Adults and children over 12 years: Take 2 tablets to start treatment. Take 1 tablet after each loose bowel movement, up to a maximum of 6 tablets per day.
- If your diarrhoea lasts for more than 48 hours, consult your doctor.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years.
IBS diarrhoea, previously diagnosed by a doctor:
- Adults aged 18 years and over: Take 2 tablets to start treatment. Take 1 tablet after each loose bowel movement, or as previously advised by a doctor, up to a maximum of 6 tablets per day.
- You can use this medicine for up to 2 weeks for repeated attacks, but do not take for any one attack lasting longer than 48 hours. If your symptoms change, worsen or are not improved after 2 weeks, consult your doctor.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Side effects with Imodium are rare but should you experience any side effects report to your doctor or pharmacist.
Each Tablet contains 2mg Loperamide Hydrochloride and also contains Aspartame.