Gaviscon Handy Pack Peppermint Tablets is the affordable way for a quick and fast relief from heartburn and acid indigestion. Each tablet soothes irritable throats as its swallowed and starts to form a barrier in the stomach to prevent bad components from moving up and causing discomfort in the oesophagus. The unique solution has been working for years and now comes in a portable pack so you never have to suffer wherever you are.
How to take Gaviscon Handy Pack Peppermint Tablets:
- For oral administration.
- Adults & children 12 yrs & over: 2 to 4 tablets after meals & at bedtime.
- Children under 12 yrs: Should only be given on medical advice.
- Chew thoroughly before swallowing.
Caution before taking Gaviscon Handy Pack Peppermint Tablets:
- This treatment may be less effective if you have decreased the amounts of gastric acid produced in your stomach.
- If symptoms persist after 7 days, please consult your doctor.
- If you take too many tablets you may feel bloated.
- It is unlikely to cause you any harm, but please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not take if you know you are allergic to any of the ingredients as skin rashes and difficulty in breathing have been reported.
- Consult your doctor if you experience these or any other side-effects.
- Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before taking this product.
- If you have phenylketonuria, note that the product is sweetened with aspartame, a source of phenylalanine. If you forget a dose, it is not necessary to double dose the next time, just carry on taking as before.
- These tablets are sugar and gluten free. You can take this product if you are pregnant or breast feeding. As with all medicines, the treatment duration should be as limited as possible.
Each Gaviscon Handy Pack Peppermint Tablets contains:
The active ingredients 250mg Sodium Alginate, 133.5mg Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate & 80mg Calcium Carbonate.