Garnier Moisture Bomb Night-Time Deep Sea Water and Hyaluronic Acid Face Sheet Mask is a super hydrating, glow enhancing mask ideal for use on tired and sensitive skin. This unique, vegan formula is enriched with Deep Sea Water and Hyaluronic Acid to help repair skin barrier and soothe tired skin before bed, all in just 15 minutes. The ultra-thin tissue masks are infused with 1 weeks worth of hydrating serum. Use before bed and wake up to skin that looks refreshed and well rested and a complexion which appears radiant.
Key Features of Garnier Tissue Mask
1. Begin by thoroughly cleansing your skin.
2. Gently unfold the mask.
3. Carefully apply the black tissue mask to clean skin. Make sure the protective film is facing outwards. Smooth on gently to ensure the whole mask is in contact with the skin.
4. Remove the protective film.
5. Adjust the contours of the tissue mask to match up with your facial features. Leave on for 15 minutes.
6. After 15 minutes, begin to remove the mask by slowly peeling from the edges.
7. Once you've removed the mask, massage any excess serum into the skin, or use a cotton pad to remove.
If irritation occurs discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly.
Aqua / Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Arginine, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Citric Acid, Coco-Betaine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Limonene, Mannose, Maris Aqua / Sea Water, p-Anisic Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Propanediol, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Parfum / Fragrance
While every care has been taken to ensure these ingredients are up to date, please check back of pack for latest ingredients list.
The views expressed are those of our customers. If you require advice on a condition or treatment, please contact your doctor or pharmacist. For any questions regarding the products, please contact us. Please note: due to advertising regulations, not all product reviews can be displayed. Please be advised that people respond to products differently and you should always read the label.