Frontline Spot On is a fast-acting and long-lasting solution to protect your cat from ticks and fleas, and the diseases they can carry.
How it works
Frontline is absorbed into the skin and distributed with the natural oils all over your petís body. Rather than entering your catís bloodstream, Frontline kills parasites as they make contact with the skin.
Using Frontline Spot On every month helps keep your cat safe from ticks and fleas, so you can keep on sharing quality time together without any worries.
How to use Frontline Spot On Cat:
- Select the correct size pipette for the weight of the animal. It is recommended to weigh the pet
- Hold the pipette upright. Tap the narrow neck of the pipette to ensure the contents are in the main body. Then, break the snap-off top of the pipette along the scored lines.
- Part the coat between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze gently to empty its contents onto the skin, at one or two spots where the animal cannot lick it off. For cats, one at the base of the skull and a second 2-3cm further back is advisable.
- Care should be taken to avoid excessive wetting of the hair with the product since this will cause a sticky appearance at the application site. This will disappear within 24 hours of application.
- Animals may be handled as soon as the application site is dry.
Caution before using Frontline Spot On Cat:
- For animal treatment only.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in rabbits, as adverse reactions and even death could occur.
- Do not use on sick (systemic diseases, fever...) or convalescent animals
- You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
Among the extremely rare suspected adverse reactions, transient cutaneous reactions at the application site (scaling, local alopecia, pruritis, erythema) and general pruritis or alopecia have been reported after use.
Frontline Spot On Cat contains:
10% w/v fipronil. Each pipette contains 0.5 ml (50 mg fipronil).