My cat has flea’s what’s the best way to get rid of them?
The best way of getting rid of fleas without a prescription would be to treat the cat with one of the following flea and worming products;
- Frontline Spot on cat 3/6 pipettes
- Bob Martin Double Action Spot on cats & small dogs
- Drontal cat wormer
- Bob martin spot on dewormer for cats & kittens 2/4 pipettes
Treat the house with one of the following products and vacuum regular
- Indorex household flea spray
- R.I.P Fleas household flea spray
- Bob martin flea fogger plus
Do you have any herbal remedies that can get rid of fleas?
Yes, chemist direct can supply you with herbal flea prevention such as;
- Johnson’s herbal spot on cat/dog
- Denes garlic spray/ tablets
- Johnson’s garlic tablets
Is there a product to soothe irritation from flea bites?
Here are some products we sell that’s great for soothing irritation;
- Denes mite cream (good for harvest mites and mange mites also)
- Denes skin balm