Frontline Spot On Combo for Cats is effective against infestations of fleas, ticks and biting lice and can help to eliminate these pests in as little as 24-48 hours, lasting for up to 2-4 weeks at a time. This formula will also prevent the development of flea larvae and eggs for up to 6 weeks. Spot On works by directly targeting the parasites rather than via your pet's bloodstream so it will effectively eliminate the pests and ensure that they are killed instantly and on contact.
Frontline Combo Spot On For Cats:
- Select the correct size pipette for the weight of the animal. It is recommended to weigh the pet.
- Hold the pipette upright. Tap the narrow neck of the pipette to ensure the contents are in the main body. Then, break the snap-off top of the pipette along the scored lines.
- Part the coat between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze gently to empty its contents onto the skin, at one or two spots where the animal cannot lick it off.
For cats, one at the base of the skull and a second 2-3cm further back is advisable.
Care should be taken to avoid excessive wetting of the hair with the product since this will cause a sticky appearance at the application site. This will disappear within 24 hours of application.
Animals may be handled as soon as the application site's dry.
Frontline Combo Spot On For Cats: Before treating your cat, please make sure that you're familiar with the following points about using FRONTLINE Spot On and read the full instructions and warnings on the pack.
- FRONTLINE Spot On is for the treatment of cats for external use only
- Veterinary advice should be sought prior to using FRONTLINE Spot On if there is any sign of skin irritation or if the pet is unwell
- FRONTLINE Spot On is safe to use in breeding, pregnant and lactating bitches and queens
- Do not use on sick or convalescent animals
- Do not use on kittens weighing less than 1kg or puppies weighing less than 2kg
- Minimum treatment interval 4 weeks
- Do not use on puppies or kittens less than 8 weeks of age
- Do not overdose
- Pets with a known hypersensitivity to insecticides or alcohol should avoid contact with FRONTLINE Spot On
- Avoid contact with the animal’s eyes
- The product should not be used on rabbits as adverse reactions and even death could occur.
- It is important to apply the dose to an area where the animal cannot lick it off. If licking occurs, a brief period of hypersalivation may occur, due mainly to the nature of the carrier.