What is FlexiMax?
FlexiMax is a powerful supplement which when taken daily, helps to relieve joint pain and inflammation.
What does FlexiMax do?
Tumeric & Mangosteen are both widely renowned elements that decrease joint inflammation and joint pain. Joints and muscles in good working condition allow for a full range of movement and flexibility. FlexiMax helps you achieve good joint health and gain a better quality of life.
Are there any undesired effects or precautions whilst taking FlexiMax?
- FlexiMax tablets have no known side-effects when taken as directed. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Consult your doctor before use if taking warfain or other oral anticoagulants.
- Diabetics should consult their doctor before using this product.
- FlexiMax is not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- In case of overdose, seek medical advice immediately.
When do I take FlexiMax?
For best results follow the recommended dosage in the instruction table on the enclosed leaflet.
How many FlexiMax tablets should I take?
For best results, follow the recommended dosage on the enclosed leaflet.
For how long should FlexiMax be used?
Results vary with individuals, but in most cases beneficial effects of FlexiMax build over one to three months. There is no maximum length of time over which FlexiMax may be used, but a regular intake is recommended.
Can I take FlexiMax alongside medication or if I have an existing medical complaint?
It is recommended you consult your healthcare professional before taking FlexiMax.
How to take Bioconcepts FlexiMax:
2 to 4 per day, Each Bioconcepts FlexiMax Capsule contains:
- Turmeric Extract (95% curcuminoids) 150 mg
- MangoSteen (MangoSelect) 200 mg
- Olive leaf 100 mg
- Aloe Vera (200 x) 25 mg