This effective mouthwash can also be used as a disinfectant for cleaning dentures.
Prevents and treats infection
Designed for maintaining oral hygiene and preventing plaque build-up on your teeth
Antiseptic and disinfectant
It contains two main active ingredients, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, which acts as an antiseptic and disinfectant agent, and Chlorobutanol Hemihydrate, which prevents the buildup of tartar and plaque.
How to use Eludril Mouthwash:
- Because Chlorhexidine is not compatible with some ingredients in conventional toothpastes, you should wait at least 30 minutes, or rinse your mouth with or dentures with water, before using this mouthwash. Alternatively you can use the mouthwash at a different time of the day to when you brush your teeth.
- Mix 10-15ml of Eludril mouthwash with lukewarm water in the cup provided (up to the upper line) and gargle. This can be repeated 2 or 3 times daily.
- To use with dentures, prepare Eludril as a dilution of one part mouthwash, three parts water. Clean dentures as usual and leave to soak for one hour.
Warning associated with Eludril Mouthwash:
- Children under six year of age should not use this product.
- Eludil mouthwash contains sorbitol and should not be used by people with rare hereditary problems of fructose intolerance.
- This medicine should not be used if you are allergic to any of its ingredients. Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you have previously experienced such an allergy.
- Eludil mouthwash should be spat out, not swallowed (although accidental swallowing of a small amount is unlikely to cause harm).
- Avoid getting the mouthwash in contact with the eyes and ears. If you accidentally get it in your eyes or ears, rinse them immediately with plenty of water.
Eludril Mouthwash ingredients:
Chlorhexidine Digluconate BP 0.1% w/v, Chlorobutanol (hemigydrate) EP 0.5% w/v, poloxamer, ethanol, sorbitol, menthol, methyl and propyl paragdroxybenzoates, mint essence and water.