With its powerful disinfectant action Dr Johnson's Antiseptic Disinfectant kills 99.9% of bacteria. Safe yet gentle, Dr Johnson's antiseptic provides maximum protection to your family from everyday germs. It is proven successful against bacteria and is ideal for household cleaning too. It can be used for the cleansing of minor wounds caused by cuts, bites, grazes, insect stings and for personal hygiene.
Key features of Dr Johnson's Antiseptic Disinfectant
For first aid and medical - do not use undiluted
Antiseptic wound cleansing for cuts, grazes, bites and stings - 50ml to 1 litre, 1 capful to half a pint of water. Cover with a clean, dry dressing.
For external use only
If swallowed, wash out mouth and drink plenty of water or milk
If contact is made with the eyes, wash thoroughly with cold water
Keep out of reach and sight of children
The views expressed are those of our customers. If you require advice on a condition or treatment, please contact your doctor or pharmacist. For any questions regarding the products, please contact us. Please note: due to advertising regulations, not all product reviews can be displayed. Please be advised that people respond to products differently and you should always read the label.
Dr Johnson's Antiseptic Disinfectant
Great Product, we liked it very much
It was great to have a soak in the bath
really pleased with the disinfectant.