FREE standard delivery over 30

Dettol Mould and Mildew Remover
  • Dettol Mould and Mildew Remover
  • Dettol Mould and Mildew Remover

Dettol Mould and Mildew Remover

750ml 
Auto-Reorder & Save

Get 5% off or get the better offer price when you opt-in for recurring deliveries with Auto-Reorder. Available on UK deliveries only.

Learn more

Auto-Reorder & Save

Never run out of your essentials

Get 5% off or get the better offer price on this and 1000s more items when you opt-in for recurring deliveries with Auto-Reorder. Your discount is applied from your first recurring delivery.

Find your products

Shop 1000s of everyday essentials and get them delivered automatically with Auto-Reorder.

Set your delivery schedule

Decide how frequently you want your top-ups delivered and we'll do the rest.

Savings with each delivery

With each regular delivery you'll get either 5% off or get our better offer price

Cancel at any time

100% commitment free, no contracts or paperwork to fill in and you can cancel at any time for complete peace of mind.

x
Dispatch this item:
£4.00
In Stock
Delivery information Product #0148747

Please note images are for illustration purposes and may differ from the product(s) you receive

Eliminate unsightly mould and mildew with Dettol Mould and Mildew Remover. No need to scrub as it contains Active bleach to save you time and tackle dirt and germs.

Mould and mildew are types of fungi which can thrive in humid, damp areas around your home such as showers, kitchens, bathrooms and garages. Household mould not only looks awful, but in some cases, it can cause allergic reactions or illnesses. Dettol Mould and Mildew Remover Spray is specially formulated with a powerful bleach to easily remove even ingrained mould and mildew. Dettol Mould and Mildew Remover is an anti-bacterial cleaner that tackles the dirt you can see and the germs you can't. It kills 99.9 percent of bacteria and viruses. Suitable for: ceramic tiles and grout, chrome and stainless steel, Formica and plastics, ceramic basins and toilets, acrylic bathtubs and showers. So, no matter what your family gets into, your home is fresh and clean and protected.

    Key features of Dettol Mould and Mildew Remover Spray

  1. Removes Mould and Mildew
  2. Kills 99.9% of bacteria
  3. Contains Active bleach
  4. Anti-bacterial

Wear suitable protective gloves. Turn nozzle to the 'on' position. Always test on an inconspicuous area for 3 minutes before use. Spray keeping the bottle upright from 20-25cm away. Leave to work for up to 5 minutes maximum, wipe clean, then rinse thoroughly.

Hot or damaged surfaces, coloured grouting, rubber, metals (except chrome & stainless steel) unglazed ceramic tiles, enamel, painted surfaces, painted treated or varnished wood, laminate floors, textiles, carpets, linoleum. Keep away from pets.

STATUTORY CONDITIONS OF APPROVAL RELATING TO USE. FOR USE ONLY AS A SURFACE BIOCIDE.

Spray onto surfaces from a distance of 20 - 25cm. Leave for 3 - 5 minutes, then rinse or wipe off. Wear suitable protective synthetic rubber / PVC gloves when using. Do not breathe spray mist. Do not contaminate foodstuffs, eating utensils or food contact surfaces. When using do not eat, drink or smoke. Prevent any surface run-off from entering drains. Harmful to fish and other aquatic life. Remove or cover fish tanks and bowls before application. Do not contaminate watercourses. Avoid all contact with plant life. This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way. Users must comply in full with all their legal responsibilities under the Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986 (as amended), including complying with all Conditions of Approval. READ ALL PRECAUTIONS BEFORE USE.

Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. IF IN EYES Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If in eye irritation persist Get medical advice / attention. IF ON SKIN. Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice / attention. IF SWALLOWED, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. WASH SPLASHES from skin or eyes immediately. WASH HANDS AND EXPOSED SKIN before meals and after use. KEEP AWAY FROM FOOD, DRINK AND ANIMAL FEEDING STUFFS. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. KEEP IN ORIGINAL CONTAINER, tightly closed, in a safe place. CONTACT WITH ACIDS LIBERATES TOXIC GAS. This product must not be mixed with other chemical substances. To avoid risks to man and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.

Contains: <5% Nonionic Surfactant, Disinfectant (Sodium Hypochlorite 2.59% w/w), Perfume

Disclaimer

The views expressed are those of our customers. If you require advice on a condition or treatment, please contact your doctor or pharmacist. For any questions regarding the products, please contact us. Please note: due to advertising regulations, not all product reviews can be displayed. Please be advised that people respond to products differently and you should always read the label.

Sign up to our newsletter and get the latest deals, exclusive offers, health advice from our online doctor and much more.

* Terms and conditions apply
x

Our website uses cookies so that we can make your shopping experience as simple and enjoyable as possible. You can read all about how we use them in our Cookies Policy. To accept this you don't need to do anything just carry on shopping, have fun. Close