Staying fit and active is the single most important way you can ensure your body keeps working just as it should do. While supplements like Build-up can give you a real boost, its important you enjoy them as part of a healthy active lifestyle to make sure you keep getting the best results, day in day out.
Physical activity needn’t mean pounding the treadmill or flailing about in a gym class with loud music and shouty instructors. With just a little bit of thought you’ll be able to incorporate moderate exercise into your day. With so little fuss and inconvenience you’ll barely notice you're working out at all – until you start to feel the difference that is!
Top Tips For No Fuss Fitness
- Try to use the stairs rather than the lift
- Find activities that are convenient and enjoyable – you are more likely to keep them up
- Exercise with a friend – you can encourage and motivate each other
- Get up 15 minutes early and go for a brisk walk before breakfast
- Invest in a pedometer and see whether you are clocking up a healthy 10,000 steps a day
A Healthy, Balanced Diet
Follow these few simple rules to help make sure you get a varied, healthy and balanced diet.
- Try to eat at least 5 portions of fruit and vegetables every day
- Base your meals on starchy foods, such as bread, pasta and potatoes. Choose wholegrain varieties where possible
- Cut down on saturated fats and replace them with monounsaturated or polyunsaturated fats
- Try to eat two portions of fish each week, including one portion of oily fish
- Drink alcohol in moderation (men can drink up to 3-4 units per day, women can drink up to 2-3 units per day)
Enjoy Byild Up As Part Of Your New Healthy Diet
Our delicious soups and shakes provide at least 30% of your RDA* of 11 vitamins and five minerals, including:
- Protein, Vitamin D and Calcium for strong, healthy bones
- Vitamin C, Zinc and Folic Acid to help maintain a healthy immune system
- Iron and Zinc to help maintain cognitive function
- Thiamin and Magnesium to help maintain normal heart function
- Fibre for a healthy digestion