The Braun 6-in-1 MGK3220 Men Beard Trimmer is a rechargeable trimmer for men that lets you master your style. With Lifetime Sharp Blades and four combs it offers 3 lengths (0.5 - 21 mm), meaning you can easily achieve the look you want across your beard, face and hair. This kit contains 1 x beard and hair trimmer, 1 x ear and nose trimmer attachment, 4 x cob attachments and 1 x smart plug charger.
Key Features of Braun 6-in-1 MGK3220 Trimmer
Attach or exchange the attachments only when the appliance is switched off. To turn the appliance on, slide the on/off switch (3) up.
Beard Trimming / Hair Clipping:
Sliding combs (1a, 1b): Place one of the combs over the trimmer head (2a).
Press the release button (1c) and slide the comb to your desired length.
Fixed combs (1d, 1e): Click one of the combs onto the trimmer head (2a).
Trim against hair growth by guiding the flat comb part over the skin.
Do not force the appliance through the hair faster than it can be cut.
Avoid clogging the comb with hair. Remove and clean it from time to time.
Precision and Contour Trimming:
Use the trimmer head (2a) without comb attachment or the detailed trimmer head (2c) for shaping sideburns, moustaches and partial short beards.
To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock, or injury to persons:
1. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
2. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
3. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or if the power supply has been dropped into water. Return the appliance to a service center for examination and repair.
4. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
5. Never drop or insert any object into any opening of this appliance.
6. Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
7. Do not use this appliance with a damaged or broken cutter or comb, as serious skin injuries may occur.
8. Always attach plug to appliance first, then to outlet. To disconnect, turn all controls off, then remove plug from outlet.
9. When plugging to an electrical outlet outside North America, use a plug adapter to match the outlet's pin configuration.
10. The battery used in this device may present a fire or chemical burn hazard if mistreated. Do not disassemble, heat above 100 °C (212 °F) or incinerate.
11. Only use the special cord set provided with the appliance.
12. For recharging, only use the provided power supply. The digits in this symbol xxxx on the hand part need to match the digits on the detachable power supply.
The views expressed are those of our customers. If you require advice on a condition or treatment, please contact your doctor or pharmacist. For any questions regarding the products, please contact us. Please note: due to advertising regulations, not all product reviews can be displayed. Please be advised that people respond to products differently and you should always read the label.