Hitting a festival this Summer? If you’re going to be partying in a field and sleeping in a tent for a long weekend, you’re going to need some supplies. Use our checklist to make sure you’ve packed all your essential festival toiletries, and don’t get caught out.
- Dry Shampoo – Probably the most essential of festival essentials. Camp site showers can often be a bit of a horror show, but between getting a sweat on dancing, or taking a hit from other people’s beer, you’re going to want something to freshen up your hair. A dry shampoo, like the always popular Batiste Dry Shampoo, soaks up grease and leaves hair smelling fresher.
- Deodorant – Chose a hard-working deodorant that can keep up with the fun. Perspirex Original Antiperspirant Roll On lasts for three to five days, keeping sweat and odour at bay. A roll on is easier to apply than a spray if you’re getting ready in a tent too. No spraying induced coughing fits for you!
- Cleansing Wipes – If you really can’t face the horrors of festival showers, cleansing wipes can help you feel a little fresher. They’re also great for touch-ups throughout the day, whether you’re wiping away mud splatters or mascara runs. Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Cleansing Wipes are extra gentle, and are soaked in Micellar water to shift even waterproof eye make-up.
- Blister Plasters – Wellington Boots aren’t always the most comfortable. If you’re getting sore feet from your shoes rubbing, make sure you take some blister plasters. Compeed Blister Mixed Pack has plasters designed for your heels, toes and the balls of your feet, so you’ll be prepared for any rubbing.
- SPF – You’ll be outside a lot, so make you’re applying a good SPF to save you sunburn. Save space in your backpack with a mini sized version, like Garnier Ambre Solaire SPF30 Miniature Lotion, which comes in a tiny 50ml size.
- Insect Repellent – Nothing ruins a day in the sun more than finding you’ve been snacked on by some biting insect. Keep biters and stingers at bay with Mosquito Milk, which comes in a space saving roller ball format.
- Hand sanitiser – Keep your hands clean with a sanitising gel. These space-savers are ideal for on the go bacteria killing, and will clean up with you’ve enjoyed a messy burger, or a dance in the mud.