Anadin Extra Tablets are ideal for individuals in need of a quick and effective pain relief as they can help to treat mild to moderate pain including headaches, toothache, period pains, muscular aches, sprains and symptoms of cold and flus.
These tablets contain a powerful combination of pain relieving ingredients that work quickly to help you feel restored and let you get on with your day.
How to take Anadin Extra Tablets:
Adults, the elderly, and young persons aged 16 and over should take 2 tablets with a drink of water.
Repeat every 4 hours as required.
Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
If symptoms persist for more than 3 days consult your doctor.
Before taking Anadin Extra Tablets:
Possible side effects when taking Anadin Extra Tablets:
- In people sensitive to aspirin, reactions such as asthma attacks and skin rashes may occur occasionally.
- Aspirin may induce gastric irritation, nausea, dyspepsia and stomach bleeding.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have any side effects after taking this product.
- Caffeine may cause nausea, headache and insomnia.
- Side effects with paracetamol are rare but should you experience skin rash or other side effects report to your doctor or pharmacist.
- Paracetamol taken in high doses may affect the use of metoclopramide, domperidone and anticoagulants including warfarin.
300mg Aspirin BP, 200mg Paracetamol Ph Eur & 45mg Caffeine Ph Eur.