Zopiclone Tablet 3.75mg
To purchase this item, you must have a valid prescription.
You need to post your prescription to us before we can send it to you.
Zopiclone Tablet 3.75mg is a private prescription item. To purchase this item you must have a private prescription from your doctor or medical profession.
Zopiclone Tablet 7.5mg is a private prescription item. To purchase this item you must have a private prescription from your doctor or medical profession. If you require any help or assistance with purchasing Zopiclone Tablet 7.5mg please contact our pharmacy team.
Zopiclone tablets are sleeping pills (hypnotics) which work byacting on the brain to cause sleepiness.They may be used for short term treatment of difficulties in fallingasleep, waking up at night or early in the morning or difficulty insleeping caused by events, situations or mental illness, which issevere, disabling or causing great distress.
Please take Zopiclone Tablet 7.5mg as prescribed by your doctor or medical professional. Direction details will be available on your medication container. Always take Zopiclone tablets exactly as your doctor has told you. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist when you are not sure. The tablet should be taken together with liquid immediately before going to bed.
The usual dose is:
• Adults: 7.5mg before going to bed.
• Elderly: A lower dose of 3.75mg may be used initially. This dose may be increased to 7.5mg.
• Patients with liver disease: Usually a lower dose of 3.75mg at night. Up to 7.5mg can be given.
• Patients with kidney disease: Treatment should be started with a dose of 3.75mg.
• Children: not recommended
How long should you take Zopiclone tablets? Treatment should be as short as possible. In general, it should not exceed 4 weeks including the withdrawal period. Your doctor will choose a withdrawal regime based on your individual needs.
If you take more Zopiclone tablets than you should: If you, (or someone else) swallow a lot of the tablets at the same time, or if you think a child has swallowed any of the tablets, contact your nearest hospital casualty department or your doctor immediately. Do not go unaccompanied to seek medical help. If an overdose has been taken, you may become increasingly drowsy very quickly, with high doses probably leading to a coma.
If you forget to take Zopiclone tablets: If you forget to take a tablet, take one as soon as you remember, unless it is nearly time to take the next one. Never take two doses together. Take the remaining doses at the correct time.
If you stop taking Zopiclone tablets:
• Treatment should be gradually withdrawn as the symptoms you are treated for will return more intense than before (rebound insomnia), also anxiety, restlessness and mood changes may occur. These effects will disappear in time.
• If you have become physically dependent to Zopiclone tablets, sudden withdrawal of treatment will lead to side effects such as headaches, muscle pain, extreme anxiety, tension, restlessness, confusion, irritability. In severe cases other effects may appear, such as hypersensitivity to light, noise and physical contact, abnormally acute hearing and painful sensitivity to sound, hallucinations, numbness and tingling of the extremities, derealisation (feeling the world around
you is not real), depersonalisation (feeling your mind is becoming separated from your body) or epileptic seizures (violent fitting or shaking).