Wellwoman Tricologic is designed for post-menopausal women and helps provide them with nutritional support. These tablets are formulated with bio-active nutrients including antioxidants, vitamin D3 and lutein; which work together to support your major organs including the heart, brain and eyes.
As you age, it is important to maintain an active lifestyle as staying active can help improve your health significantly, it is also important to ensure that your heart and circulation stays nice and healthy. The condition of your eyes is also very important and vision is vital; Wellwoman 50 contains a combination of nutrients which are beneficial for your eye health including, lutein, natural mixed carotenoids, zinc and vitamin C.
How to take Wellwoman Tricologic:
- Take two or three tablets per day with a main meal.
- Swallow with a glass of water or cold drink, not tea or coffee as this may cause the tablets to disintegrate too quickly.
- Do not chew the tablets.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Do not take if you are allergic to fish or fish products.
- Wellwoman Tricologic can be continued for as long as required.
Caution before taking Wellwoman Tricologic:
- Always read the product directions before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- As with other food supplements seek professional advice before using if you suffer from food allergies, and consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, hyperthyroidism), or if on medication.
- Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease.
- Food supplements must not replace a balanced and varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle.
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
Wellwoman Tricologic contains:
Hi-Grade Marine Collagen, L-Cystine, Inositol, L-Lysine, Grape Seed Extract, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Acerola Cherry Extract providing Vitamin C, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B6, Folacin (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic acid, Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, Iodine, Copper, Selenium, Manganese, Chromium, Silicon, Natural Mixed Carotenoids