Wellman Tricologic Tablets are formulated with 30 bio-active ingredients including essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients which all work to nourish hair, by maintaining healthy hair follicle metabolism. These tablets contain KeratoneTM Amino-lignan complex which are great for maintain existing hair growth. They also contain Antioxidant vitamins C, E and Beta, Biotin, Pantothenic acid , PABA, Silicon ,Iodine and essential minerals including; magnesium, iron, zinc, manganese, copper, chromium and selenium.
Worried about hair loss? Or want to ensure that your hair stays as healthy as possible? Then give Wellman Tricologic Tablets a go, and notice an improvement in the quality of your hair in a matter of weeks!
How to take Wellman Tricologic:
- Take two or three tablets per day with a main meal.
- Swallow with a glass of water or cold drink, not tea or coffee as this may cause the tablets to disintegrate too quickly.
- Do not chew the tablets.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Wellman Tricologic can be continued for as long as required.
Caution before taking Wellman Tricologic:
- Always read the product directions before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- As with other food supplements seek professional advice before using if you suffer from food allergies, and consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, hyperthyroidism), or if on medication.
- Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease.
- Food supplements must not replace a balanced and varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle.
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
Wellman Tricologic contains:
Lignans (as Secoisolariciresionol Diglucoside, Inositol, Proanthocyanidins (Red Grape seed extract), N-Acetyl Cysteine, L-Cystine, L-Methionine, Choline, L-Lysine, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6, Folacin (Folic acid), Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic acid, PABA, Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, Iodine, Copper, Selenium, Manganese, Chromium, Silicon, Betacarotene.