Waxsol Ear Drops helps soften the wax in your ears and makes ear wax removal, pain-free and effortless.
Waxsol Ear Drops disperses ear wax and helps making the removal of it simple. Hardened ear wax building up can cause bad hearing and ear aches, so with this scientifically proven solution you will be able to hear every last pin drop.
How to use Waxsol Eardrops:
- Tilt Head
- Fill the ear with Waxsol using the dropper provided
- On the next day apply Waxsol again
Precautions to consider before the use of Waxsol Ear Drops:
- Do not use this product if your ear drum has been previously perforated, or if your ear is sore or inflamed.
- Waxsol should be used on no more than 2 consecutive nights.
- If you should experience any pain on application, you should stop using this product. Consult a doctor or pharmacist if anything unusual happens.
- Do not use after expiry date.
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use.
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
Waxsol Ear Dropes contain the following ingredients:
- Docusate Sodium 0.5% w/v in a water miscible base.
- Also contains glycerine and a mixture of hydroxybenzoate esters 1.7mg/mL, and phenoxyethanol 4.3mg/mL as preservatives.