56 Capsules & Tablets
Visionace Plus dual pack combines the original Visionace tablet formula with an additional Omega-3 capsule to help protect and maintain retinal and macula health. Omega-3 fatty acids also play an important role in the structure and function of photoreceptors (rods and cones).
Visionace Plus are multi-nutrient tablets formulated using high quality Omega-3, Lutein Esters and Zeaxanthin which works together to help maintain the health of our eyes to keep your vision bright and clear as we age.
How to take Visionace Plus:
- One visionace tablet per day plus one omega-3 capsule per day.
- Swallow each with a glass of water or a cold drink and take with a main meal.
- Not to be chewed. Do not exceed recommended intake.
- Visionace tablets and capsules should only be taken on a full stomach.
Caution before taking Visionace:
- Always read the product directions before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- As with other food supplements seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies, and consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, hyperthyroidism), or if on medication.
- Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease.
- Food supplements must not replace a balanced and varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle.
Visionace tablet contains the following active ingredients per tablet:
Vitamin A (1000 IU) 300 mcg; Vitamin D (100 IU) 2.5 mcg; Vitamin E (natural source) 60 mg; Vitamin C 150 mg; Vitamin B1 12 mg, Vitamin B2 4.8 mg; Niacin 18 mg; Vitamin B6 10 mg; Folic acid 400 mcg; Vitamin B12 9 mcg; Pantothenic acid 20 mg; Iron 6 mg; Magnesium 50 mg; Zinc 15 mg; Iodine 100 mcg; Copper 1 mg; Manganese 4 mg; Selenium 150 mcg; Chromium 50 mcg; Natural mixed carotenoids 3 mg; Citrus Bioflavonoids 15 mg; Bilberry extract equivalent to 60 mg; Lutein Esters 4 mg. The Omega 3 DHA capsule contains 600mg omega 3 fish oil providing 300mg DHA and 60mg EPA plus 8 mg lutein esters. Visionace Plus is free from artificial colourings, gluten, preservatives, starch, lactose, sugar, fat and yeast. Visionace has not been tested on animals.
having wet macular degeneration I would not be without this product for one day [visionaceplus] and this is the best price I can find
long delay in delivery. ordered 12/12/11 -delivered 2/1/12 telephone enq. revealed that chemist direct only recognised it as a lost item 1 month after despatch!