Virormone Amp 100mg 2ml [Testosterone]
To purchase this item, you must have a valid prescription.
You need to post your prescription to us before we can send it to you.
Virormone Amp 100mg 2ml [Testosterone] is given as replacement therapy when natural testosterone levels fall too low.Testosterone replacement allows natural testosterone levels to return to normal, thus relieving the symptoms of the deficiency.
Virormone Amp 100mg 2ml [Testosterone] - The active ingredient of VirormoneInjection is Testosterone Proprionate, a form of the hormone testosterone which is produced naturally by the body in both men and women. The Virormone injection is injected into a muscle. The injection is usually given two to three times a week to treat low testosterone levels, though the frequency will depend on your individual testosterone levels.
It may be prescribed in men to treatthe following conditions -
- Where there is a failure in normal production of sperm or sex hormones by the testicles (this condition is known as hypogonadism and may be due to disease of the pituitary gland,disease of the testicles or castration)
- Delayed puberty
- Testicles which have not dropped(undescended testicles).
It may also be prescribed in women to treat breast cancer after the menopause.
Testosterone is known as an androgen. It is produced by the testicles and is the main hormone essential for normal growth and development of the male sex organs and male sexual characteristics.
The natural production of testosterone is controlled by another set of hormones called gonadotrophins, which are released from the pituitary gland in the brain.
Why do you need Testosterone?
During adult life, testosterone is essential for the production of sperm, the maintenance of sex drive, erectile potency, and the functioning of the prostate gland and other reproductive structures. It also has functions in the skin, muscles, skeleton, kidney, liver, bone marrow and central nervous system.
Low levels of testosterone can cause decreased sex drive, impotence, infertility due to decreased sperm production, decreased mental and physical activity, fatigue and weakening of bones.
Testosterone is given as replacement therapy when natural testosterone levels fall too low, causing symptoms such as those above. Natural testosterone levels fall with age and following surgical removal of the testicles (castration). They may also fall due to decreased functioning of the testicles (hypogonadism or eunuchoidism) caused by testicular disease, or by decreased gonadotrophin production by the pituitary gland, as a result of pituitary disease.
Testosterone replacement allows natural testosterone levels to return to normal, thus relieving the symptoms of the deficiency.
Virormone Amp 100mg 2ml [Testosterone] – Please take Virormone Amp 100mg 2ml [Testosterone] as prescribed by your doctor or medical professional.
- The injection will be given to you by a doctor or nurse. The number of injections given to you per day or per week is called the ‘dose’. Depending on which condition you are being treated for, the doctor will give the appropriate dose by injection into a muscle.
- The most common dose for men with hypogonadism (failure to produce sperm or sex hormones) is 50mg of Testosterone Proprionate given as an injection two or three times a week.
- The most common dose for men with delayed puberty or with testicles which have not descended is 50mg of Testosterone Proprionate given as an injection once a week.
- The most common dose for women with breast cancer following the menopause is 100mg of Testosterone Proprionate given as an injection two or three times a week.
- you are a man suffering from cancer of the breast · you are a man suffering from cancer of the prostate · you suffer, or have suffered, from cancer of the liver
- you are pregnant, or likely to become pregnant
- you are breast feeding
- you suffer from a disease of the kidney called nephrosis
- you have been told by your doctor that you have high levels of calcium in your blood or in your urine
- you have an allergy to any of the ingredients of Virormone Injection
- you have high blood pressure, if you suffer from heart failure or have other heart disease
- you are diabetic
- you have reduced liver function
- you have reduced kidney function
- you are epileptic
- you suffer, or have suffered, from migraine
- you have cancer affecting the bone
Virormone Amp 100mg 2ml [Testosterone] – Please contact your doctor or medical practitioner to understand more about the side effects of taking Virormone Amp 100mg 2ml [Testosterone].
Like all medicines, Virormone Injection can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The following effects that can occur in men:
- Acne, hirsutism (abnormal growth of body hair), voice changes, loss of hair on the head.
- Advanced sexual development in boys before puberty (increased number and duration of erections).
- Reduction in sperm production, Painful and unwanted erections, Changes in libido (sexual desire).
The following effects that can occur in women:
- Masculine features may develop in women on high doses.
If any of the side effects gets serious, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist
Virormone Amp 100mg 2ml [Testosterone] - Each ampoule contains 100 mg of the active ingredient Testosterone Proprionate in 2ml of liquid.The ampoule also contains ethyl oleate.
DEAR SIRI HAD OPERATION TO REMOVE THE PITUITARY GLAND IN 1996 AND I AM TAKING NIBEDO INJECTION 1000 EVERY 3-4 MONTHS AND I FEEL THIS INJECTION IS USLESS AFTER 1-2 MONTHS AND I WOULD LIKE TO FIND ANOTHER INJECTION OR TABLETS.PLEASE PROVIDE ME MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ANY MEDICINES HELP ME TO GET BACK MY TESTOSTERONE LEVEL.THANK YOU