Thrush Oral Capsule Containing Fluconazole
The Thrush Oral Capsule containing Fluconazole is an effective single dose treatment for female vaginal thrush. It can also be used to treat your partner if he is suffering from thrush on the penis. This product is not suitable for oral thrush. Fluconazole contains the same active ingredient as a Diflucan Capsule or Canesten Oral Capsule.
Thrush Oral Capsule containing Fluconazole is a quick and effective treatment for vaginal or penile thrush; simply take one Fluconazole tablet when you have thrush and you will find that any itchy and irritating symptoms will soon disappear.
How to take Thrush Oral Capsule containing Fluconazole:
- Adults (16 to 60): One capsule should be swallowed whole.
- Children (under 16): Paediatric use is not recommended.
- Elderly: Not recommended in patients over 60.
Do not use Fluconazole Oral Capsule without first consulting your doctor:
- If you have had more than two infections of thrush in the last 6 months
- If you are under 16 or over 60 years of age
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in Fluconazole Oral Capsule
- If you are taking any other medicine other than the Pill
- If you are taking the antihistamine terfenadine or the prescription medicine cisapride
- If you have had thrush more than twice in the last six months
- If you have any disease or illness affecting your liver or kidneys or have had unexplained jaundice
- If you suffer from any other chronic disease or illness
- If you or your partner have had exposure to a sexually transmitted disease
- If you are unsure of the cause of your symptoms.
If you are pregnant, suspect you might be pregnant or are breast-feeding. If you have any abnormal or irregular vaginal bleeding or a blood stained discharge. If you have vulval or vaginal sores, ulcers or blisters. If you are experiencing lower abdominal pain or burning sensation on passing water.
If your sexual partner does not have thrush. If you have penile sores, ulcers or blisters. If you have an abnormal penile discharge (leakage). If your penis has started to smell. If you have pain on passing urine.
The product should never be used again if the patient experiences a rash or anaphylaxis following the use of the drug.
Recurrent use (men and women): patients should be advised to consult their physician if the symptoms have not been relieved within one week of taking Fluconazole Oral Capsule. Fluconazole Oral Capsule can be used if the candidal infection returns after 7 days. However, if the candidal infection recurs more than twice within six months, patients should be advised to consult their physician.
Possible side effects whilst taking Thrush Oral Capsule containing Fluconazole:
The more common side effects of Fluconazole Capsule are gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, abdominal pain, diarrhoea and flatulence. Other adverse events such as a rash are rarely encountered. Headache has been associated with Fluconazole Oral Capsule.
Rare cases of hepatotoxicity, usually reversible on discontinuation of therapy, have been reported. Exfoliative skin disorders, seizures, leukopenia including neutropenia and agranulocytosis, thrombocytopenia and alopecia have occurred although a causal association is uncertain. As with other azoles, in rare cases anaphylaxis has been reported.
Each Thrush Oral Capsule containing Fluconazole contains:
150mg of the active ingredient Fluconazole.
This product contains lactose, therefore is unsuitable for people with intolerance to lactose.
Buying from Chemist Direct saved me a lot of money. Took one and was feeling better within four days.
Feeling much better after purchasing your product, my symptoms have gone. Excellent value for money and delivery was quicker than i expected as i live in Republic of Ireland. Will definitely be ordering from Chemist Direct again!!