New to Piri this allergy season, Pirinase Hayfever Nasal Spray (formally Flixonase Allergy Nasal Syrup) is a nasal spray that treats all the symptoms an antihistamine tablet does and goes further to relieve that groggy congested feeling as well. Pirinase contains a corticosteroid called fl uticasone which treats the symptoms of Hayfever and other airborne allergies. And, used once a day, it can actually prevent symptoms from developing.
Pirinase Hayfever Nasal Spray contains fluticasone propionate and can be used once a day by adults. Pirinase works to:
- Help relieve allergy symptoms for up to 24 hours
- Helps to prevent the return of symptoms during the day.
Pirinase Hayfever 0.05% nasal spray has a direct action to relieve symptoms where they start.
It prevents and relieves symptoms of airborne allergies including:
- Pollen (hayfever)
- Pet hair
- Dust mite
- Mould spores
- Also relieves nasal congestion
Pirinase Hayfever Nasal Spray:
- Shake gently before use.
- Use only in the nose.
- Adults aged 18 years and over: Usual dose; 2 sprays in each nostril, once a day. If symptoms improve use 1 spray in each nostril once a day.
- If symptoms are especially bad: 2 sprays in each nostril may be used twice a day. Once symptoms improve, go back to the usual dose.
- Children: Not for use in children under 18 years.
Pirinase Hayfever Nasal Spray:
Do not use:
- More than 4 sprays in each nostril in a day
- For more than 3 months continuously without consulting your doctor.
Consult your doctor:
- Before use, if you are pregnant or breast feeding
- If your symptoms have not improved after using for 7 days
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
When you order this item it is subject to review and approval by one of our pharmacists. Our pharmacists may remove an item from your order if they feel it isn't suitable for you, or in order to comply with UK legislation.
This spray has been an absolute lifesaver! I've suffered with hayfever for years and would dread the summer months. I work in a school where there's lots of pollen, and on my way to work I walk past 2 cemetery's and another school, so I am around a lot of trees, flowers, plants etc, and after taking this spray I can go the whole day without sneezing once! Thank you Pirinase for my summers back!
The only product that works for me and it does 100%. Stick with it for a week and it will work. I now don't use tablets (that never did anything at all) and after a week or two I only need one spray each day. It might taste of flowers for the first hour or so (yuk and a little bit odd considering what its trying to achieve!), but is worth it. Just as a side note, the other thing that will kill your symptoms and although most wont want to hear it (me included), but exercise really did help me too. I am a very lazy person, but with the added benefit of not feeling ill, it tips the balance to give me enough motivation and it has multiple good side effects too, so give it a try. good luck and make sure you switch from tablets to this and stick with it!