Phenergan Tablets 25mg
This offer is not valid outside UK.
Terms and conditions apply
Phenergan Tablets 25mg are used to treat allergic conditions such as hayfever, rashes or hives or to prevent travel sickness.
Phenergan Tablets may be used for the following purposes:
- To treat allergic conditions such as hay fever or rashes (like nettle rash or hives)
- To treat adults with difficulty sleeping (insomnia)
- To treat or stop you feeling sick (nausea) or being sick (vomiting) such as travel sickness
How to take:
Children 5-10 years:
- A single tablet (25mg) given at night
- DO NOT give more than 25mg each day
Children over 10 years and adults (including the elderly):
- Start with one tablet (25mg) taken at night
- This may be increased to a maximum of one tablet (25mg) twice a day if necessary
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant, might become pregnant, or think you may be pregnant. Phenergan Tablets should not be taken 2 weeks before birth.
You should not take Phenergan Tablets if you are breast-feeding. This is because small amounts may pass into mothers milk. This can be harmful to your baby.
If you are breast-feeding or planning to breast-feed, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine.
Driving and using machines
You may feel drowsy or sleepy after taking this medicine. If this happens, do not drive or use any tools or machines.
If you are under 2 years of age, and if problems persist please consult doctor.
Overall,a First Rate shopping experience.Site is very easy to navigate and search criteria allow a quick and efficient method of locating the products I wish to buy.Product range is comprehensive and pricing structure very fair.The appearance/layout of the is eye-catching.Purchase is secure and efficient.Delivery time is outstanding, even on the most basic option.Overall, an excellent service provision.
Great product for allergies and travel sickness. Very fast delivery from Chemist Direct.