Nurofen Migraine Pain 342mg can help prevent a migraine attack from developing if taken at the first signs of the symptoms. It contains Ibuprofen Lysine, that is quickly absorbed by the body to provide fast-acting, targeted relief.
How to take Nurofen Migraine Pain:
- Adults and children 12 years and older should take 1 or 2 tablets with water, and if necessary take 1 or 2 tablets every 4 hours.
- Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
- Do not exceed 6 tablets in any 24 hours.
Caution before taking Nurofen Migraine Pain:
- Do not take if you have ever had a stomach ulcer or if you are allergic to any of the contained ingredients, to aspirin or any other non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Consult you doctor before use if you are pregnant, asthmatic, or are taking any other painkiller or regular medical treatment.
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
Each Nurofen Migraine Pain tablet contains:
342mg of ibuprofen lysine