Nurofen Migraine Pain 342mg
Nurofen Migraine Pain is Nurofens first-ever migraine-only painkiller that acts at the first sign of an attack to provide maximum relief.
Nurofen Migraine Pain Tablets - Migraine sufferers know that acting as fast as possible at the first sign of an attack is essential in order to provide maximum relief. If you delay taking pain relief, the ability of your stomach to absorb medicine may be reduced, so the migraine pain reliever you take could be less effective. Nurofen Migraine Pain –Nurofen’s first ever migraine-only painkiller contains ibuprofen lysine which is easily absorbed in the body, helping to stop the migraine developing.
How to take Nurofen Migraine Pain:
- Adults and children 12 years and older should take 1 or 2 tablets with water, and if necessary take 1 or 2 tablets every 4 hours.
- Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
- Do not exceed 6 tablets in any 24 hours.
Caution before taking Nurofen Migraine Pain:
- Do not take if you have ever had a stomach ulcer or if you are allergic to any of the contained ingredients, to aspirin or any other non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Consult you doctor before use if you are pregnant, asthmatic, or are taking any other painkiller or regular medical treatment.
Each Nurofen Migraine Pain tablet contains:
342mg of ibuprofen lysine