Nicorette Invisi 10mg Patch Step 3
The Nicorette Invisi 10mg Patch Step 3 is a discreet, easy-to-use, once-a-day solution to help you deal with the cravings and withdrawal symptoms associated with quitting smoking.
Nicorette Invisi 10mg Patch Step 3 is suitable for regular smokers who smoke often throughout the day. As well as being the strongest patch available, the semi-transparent Nicorette Invisipatch helps you to quit by delivering a continuous, controlled dose of nicotine into your body. This helps to relieve unpleasant cravings and withdrawal symptoms that you may experience from quitting smoking.The nicotine is released through your skin over 16 hours. It is absorbed quite slowly compared to smoking a cigarette so you should be prepared to wait a little while longer for the nicotine to get into your system.
How to use Nicorette Invisi 10mg Patch Step 3:
For your Nicorette Invisipatch to work, it is important that you use it properly, so make sure that you read through all the instructions carefully.
- Apply one fresh Nicorette Invisipatch first thing every morning.
- Remove the patch before going to bed and dispose of it safely.
- Apply the patch to a clean, dry, hairless area of skin on the front or side of your chest, upper arm or hip.
Don’t apply the patch to the same spot of skin two days running, use the patch on broken or inflamed skin or smoke whilst you are wearing the patch. It is important to gradually reduce the amount of nicotine you absorb until you can do without it. If you smoke more than 10 cigarettes a day, then the Nicorette Invisi 25mg patch is a good starting dose for you. The Nicorette Invisipatch is available in three strengths (25mg, 15mg & 10mg), so you can start on the highest dose and then gradually reduce your intake:
- Start with the new higher strength 25mg full strength patches for eight weeks.
- Switch to the 15mg patch for two weeks.
- Finally, lower the dose to the 10mg patches for a further 2 weeks before giving up all together, or if you smoke less than 10 cigarettes a day, then you should start on the 15mg for 8 weeks, then cut down to the 10mg for 4 weeks.
Precautions before using Nicorette Invisi 10mg Patch Step 3:
- If you are pregnant, talk to your doctor for advice before using this product.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not exceed stated dose.
Each Nicorette Invisi 10mg Patch Step 3 contains:
Active Ingredient: 10mg Nicotine released over 16 hours.
Other ingredients include medium chain triglycerides, basic butylated methacrylate copolymer, polyethylenterephalate film (PET), acrylic adhesive solution, potassium hydroxide.