Lemsip Max All in One Breathe Easy
10 sachets Per Pack
Lemsip Max All in One Breathe Easy , Lemon and Menthol Flavour, is for symptomatic relieft of colds and flu including chesty coughs
Lemsip Max All-in-One Breathe Easy is a lemon and menthol drink that contains a mixture of ingredients including paracetamol that will help to relieve your headache, sore throat, fever, chesty cough and blocked nose. It will also ease your aches and pains, while helping you to feel like yourself again in no time.
Directions for taking Lemsip Max All-in-One Breathe Easy:
- For Oral Use.
- Pour one sachet of powder into a mug and fill with hot, but not boiling water.
- Stir until dissolved.
- If preferred sweeten to taste with sugar, honey or sweetner.
- Adults and children over 12 can take 1 sachet every 4-6 hours.
- Do not exceed 4 sachets in 24 hours.
Caution before taking Lemsip Max All-in-One Breathe Easy:
- Contains paracetamol, do not take with any other paracetamol containing products.
- Immediate advice should be sought in the event if an overdose, even if you feel well.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- If symptons persist consult your doctor.
- Do not take if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not take if you have heart disease.
- Do not take if you have high blood pressure.
Potential side effects of Lemsip All In One Breathe Easy:
Skin rash, high blood pressure with headache, vomiting, palpatations, nausea, vomiing , stomach upset.
Lemsip Max All In One Breathe Easy contains:
Paracetamol, Phenylephrine hydrochloride, Guaifenesin, aspartame (E951), sucrose, lactose, sulphite and sodium