Garnier Ambre Solaire Kids SPF50 Milk
Protects your children's delicate skin from sun induced skin damage.
Garnier Ambre Solaire Kids Very High Protection Moisturing Milk Spf 30 helps protect children's delicate skin from sun induced skin damage. Enriched with a hydrating complex, cactus nutriflavones & vitamin E, it also helps protect the natural moisture levels of your skin.
- Advanced UVA & UVB Photostable filters
- Quick & easy-to-apply
- Sand & water resistant
Sun Safe Advice:
- No sun protection cream can provide 100% protection
- Keep an eye on the time – avoid sun exposure during the hours of 11am-3pm when the sun is at its most intense
- Over exposure to the sun is a real health hazard even when wearing a sun protection product
- At home or abroad, try to make sure that children play in the shade
- Keep children under 3 years old out of direct sunlight
- Wear protective clothing, sunglasses and a hat
- Use an SPF suitable for your skin type.
Sunscreen application advice:
- Apply sun protection generously all over your body before sun exposure
- Reapply frequently, at least every 2 hours, especially after swimming, perspiring, playing in the sand and after towel-drying
- Always apply a product that has a photostable UVA and UVB protection for the most reliable sun protection.
How to use Garnier Ambre Solaire Kids Very High Protection Moisturing Milk Spf 30:
- Apply sunscreen just before sun exposure.
- Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection after swimming, perspiring or toweling.
Garnier Ambre Solaire Kids Very High Protection Moisturing Milk Spf 30 contains:
Aqua, cyclohexasiloxane, cyclopentasiloxane, alcohol denat, isohexadecane, octocrylene, ethylhexyl, glycerin, tocopherol, silica, dimethicone, pentasodium triethanolamine, soybean oil, prafum/fragrance.