Full Marks Head Lice Solution
100ml (+ Comb)
Full Marks Head Lice Solution is a quick and easy 10-minute treatment that eliminates head lice. It's low odour, toxin free and contains no traditional pesticides. Suitable for children 2 years and older.
Full Marks Head Lice Solution is a simple treatment that takes approximately 10 minutes to work and is clinically proven to kill head lice quickly.
Why use Full Marks Head Lice Solution?
- Contains cyclomethicone & isopropyl myristate, which cause the lice to to die through dehydration.
- Eliminates eggs.
- Fine metal tooth comb included in the pack.
- Low odour, no traditional pesticides.
- Suitable from 2 years and over, including those with asthma and sensitive skin
How to use Full Marks Head Lice Solution:
- Comb through dry hair with a normal comb to remove tangles.
- Shake the bottle then apply the solution to the dry hair and massage in, from root to tip ensuring the entire scalp and all the hair are coated with the solution.
- Leave on hair for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes comb through the hair thoroughly using the comb provided.
- Once you have finished the treatment, wash out the solution using an ordinary non-conditioning shampoo. Using a conditioner is not necessary.
- Repeat above steps on day 7 and/or 14 as required.
Caution while using Full Marks Solution:
- There are no special precautions required when using this product.
- Can be used on adults, elderly and children over 2 years old.
- Suitable for people with asthma and eczema.
- Always read the label.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Full Marks Head Lice Solution contains:
Cyclomethicone and Isopropyl myristrate
Stupidly tried a few "home remedies" could not find any nits or reason for my sons itchy scalp. Tried this and found the critters. One happy dad and son. Will always have this ready for the next time.
Very quick and simple to use, no hassel, no fumes,no nits which means no head scratching, itchy kids!!!! A definate winner in our household!!! I always make sure to have a bottle handy in the bathroom to use at the drop of a hat (hopefully not a nit infested one!!)