Feroglobin-B12 is a unique liquid iron supplement, providing a special source of iron in the form of citrate complex for improved absorption. It provides an ideal source of iron and other nutrients for the production of red blood cells, to help maintain energy levels, health and vitality.
Feroglobin-B12 Liquid is liquid iron with cofactors for red blood cells. The formation of haemoglobin for red blood cells requires an adequate supply of iron with associated nutrients in the diet. Haemoglobin carries oxygen to the brain, heart, muscles and to tissues throughout the body where it is used for energy release from food. An adequate supply of iron and other nutrients is therefore essential to help 'feed' tissues, an important factor in maintaining energy levels as well as physical and cognitive performance and overall health.
Iron for general health:
Besides its role in oxygen transport and utilisation, iron is also essential for many enzymes. It is important for growth in children, and the maintenance of a strong immune system and energy production. Since Feroglobin-B12 is a liquid supplement, it is suitable for all ages.
Who may need an iron supplement?
- Growing Children - to help maintain appetite, intellectual and physical development.
- Menstruating Women - to help maintain blood formation, to replace blood lost during the monthly cycle.
- During Pregnancy - to help maintain blood formation, to support the increased demand for blood as the baby grows.
- Vegetarians - who may need to safeguard their levels of iron and B vitamins.
- Athletes - iron may be important for endurance athletes, to help maintain stamina and performance.
With cofactors for blood formation:
Feroglobin-B12 is complexed with B vitamins, folic acid and minerals such as zinc which are also important to blood formation. Vitamin C and vitamin B12 are included to assist in better utilisation of iron in the body. These are carefully blended with natural fruit extracts, malt and honey to give a great tasting liquid supplement.
How to take Feroglobin-B12 Liquid:
- Children: (1-3 years) half teaspoonful daily.
- Children: (4-6 years) half teaspoonful twice daily.
- Children: (7-12 years) one teaspoonful 1-2 times daily.
- Adults: (men & women) one teaspoonful twice daily.
- During menstruation or pregnancy one teaspoonful three times daily is recommended.
Caution before taking Feroglobin-B12 Liquid:
- Always read the product directions before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- As with other food supplements seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies, and consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, hyperthyroidism), or if on medication.
- Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease.
- Food supplements must not replace a balanced and varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle.
- You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
Feroglobin-B12 liquid contains the following active ingredients per 5ml:
Vitamin B1 4 mg; Vitamin B2 1 mg; Vitamin B6 2 mg; Vitamin B12 5 mcg; Vitamin C 10 mg; Folic Acid 150 µg; Pantothenic Acid 2 mg; Calcium Glycerophosphate 10 mg; Niacin 8 mg; Iron 7 mg; Zinc 5 mg; Copper 0.25 mg; Manganese 0.25 mg; Lysine 40 mg; Iodine 40 mcg; Honey 100 mg; Malt 500 mg.
Feroglobin-B12 liquid is free from artificial colourings, alcohol, fat, and yeast, and is suitable for vegetarians.
The product has been used by my son and daughter who are disabled and I have found that their iron level has been maintained with no upset stomach or bowel problems. I have recommended this item to some friends.
This is a brilliant product which I have tried over the past month or so. I often wondered why I was lethargic and very tired/weak. I was also very pale and after a bit of research wondered if my iron count was high enough. I also have a mystery illness I am currently investigating (most likely a gall bladder problem or allergy to food) which seemed to be depleting my body of Iron.Feroglobin was recommended for me by my mother (My dad had it when he had cancer) and its brilliant. 200ml goes a LONG way. I have a maximum of teaspoons of it a day as advised. I consume a little less than this if I know I will be getting iron from iron rich foods in my diet for that particular day. It also contains many other vitamins and minerals which is great for me as I am going dairy free at the moment to try to eliminate my food allergy`s, so need the extra vits and mins! Its also great for those people with illnesses, whether you are run down or have a serious illness such as cancer.Since I have included this in my diet I am less tired when I awake, have more energy and motivation. My body is also getting more iron and B vitamins that it so desperately needed and I have much better moods.Many people have commented on the taste of it- it tastes of orange with a slight metallic aftertaste- its really not unpleasant and I got used to it straight away. It is so much nicer than "popping pills!" which i often found made me ill (or the pills were just too large and my stomach rejected them). I haven`t had any adverse effects like I had other brands and pills (I have a sensitive stomach) and am so impressed with this product!I have been using it for over a month now and really notice it when I don`t use it for a week or so, as I get tired easily. Its great for those that are vegetarians, vegans or if you are like me, just don`t eat alot of red meat or much meat at all naturally.I would also recommend it for children as it is so easy and pleasant to take. It doesn`t taste like cough medicine! :)I have since bought two more bottles and will most likely always keep it in my diet now.HIGHLY recommended! :)