Feroglobin-B12 Liquid is liquid iron with cofactors for red blood cells. The formation of haemoglobin for red blood cells requires an adequate supply of iron with associated nutrients in the diet. Haemoglobin carries oxygen to the brain, heart, muscles and to tissues throughout the body where it is used for energy release from food. An adequate supply of iron and other nutrients is therefore essential to help 'feed' tissues, an important factor in maintaining energy levels as well as physical and cognitive performance and overall health.
Iron for general health:
Besides its role in oxygen transport and utilisation, iron is also essential for many enzymes. It is important for growth in children, and the maintenance of a strong immune system and energy production. Since Feroglobin-B12 is a liquid supplement, it is suitable for all ages.
Who may need an iron supplement?
- Growing Children - to help maintain appetite, intellectual and physical development.
- Menstruating Women - to help maintain blood formation, to replace blood lost during the monthly cycle.
- During Pregnancy - to help maintain blood formation, to support the increased demand for blood as the baby grows.
- Vegetarians - who may need to safeguard their levels of iron and B vitamins.
- Athletes - iron may be important for endurance athletes, to help maintain stamina and performance.
With cofactors for blood formation:
Feroglobin-B12 is complexed with B vitamins, folic acid and minerals such as zinc which are also important to blood formation. Vitamin C and vitamin B12 are included to assist in better utilisation of iron in the body. These are carefully blended with natural fruit extracts, malt and honey to give a great tasting liquid supplement.
How to take Feroglobin-B12 Liquid:
- Children: (1-3 years) half teaspoonful daily.
- Children: (4-6 years) half teaspoonful twice daily.
- Children: (7-12 years) one teaspoonful 1-2 times daily.
- Adults: (men & women) one teaspoonful twice daily.
- During menstruation or pregnancy one teaspoonful three times daily is recommended.
Caution before taking Feroglobin-B12 Liquid:
- Always read the product directions before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- As with other food supplements seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies, and consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, hyperthyroidism), or if on medication.
- Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease.
- Food supplements must not replace a balanced and varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle.
- You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
Feroglobin-B12 liquid contains the following active ingredients per 5ml:
Vitamin B1 4 mg; Vitamin B2 1 mg; Vitamin B6 2 mg; Vitamin B12 5 mcg; Vitamin C 10 mg; Folic Acid 150 µg; Pantothenic Acid 2 mg; Calcium Glycerophosphate 10 mg; Niacin 8 mg; Iron 7 mg; Zinc 5 mg; Copper 0.25 mg; Manganese 0.25 mg; Lysine 40 mg; Iodine 40 mcg; Honey 100 mg; Malt 500 mg.
Feroglobin-B12 liquid is free from artificial colourings, alcohol, fat, and yeast, and is suitable for vegetarians.