Fembido Sexual Enhancer
Enhance your drive and energy naturally with Fembido. Formulated by a team of health professionals, Fembido is a natural aid designed to help increase excitement levels. Fembido contains only 100 per cent natural ingredients, which could help enhance your love life.
Fembido contains a blend of herbal ingredients that work naturally to help restore female desire.
Fembido could help with the following:
- Increase drive and energy levels
- Increase desire
- improve sensitivity
- Improve blood flow to sensitive areas
What is Fembido?
Fembido combines the two main active ingredients from Irvingia and Cissus plant extracts which work together to help restore excitement and desire.
Irvingia is extracted from the mango bush fruit, which originates in West Africa. Within tribes based in West Africa, a tea-based infusion of the extract has been used for centuries as an aphrodisiac. There is also research to suggest that African tribes, which use Irvingia on a daily basis, combinded with a health diet, have less weight problems.
Cissus is an extract of a nutritious plant found in Cameroon. Used by natives to treat an assortment of ailments, it has also been used for many years to increase stimulation.
Turnera diffusa also known as Damiana leaf can increase circulation and sensitivity, as well as stimulate desire. Damiana is used primarily as an energy tonic and an aphrodisiac for both men and women.
Factors that can affect your drive and excitement levels include:
- Drug abuse
- Excess weight
- Loss if nutrients during certains times of the month
- Prescribed drugs
Ways to boost your desire
Follow Dr Catherine Hoods top tips on boosting your love life:
1. Food for love - Add plenty of tomatoes, broccoli, berries, sweet potatoes, spinach and kale to your diet. Pumpkin seeds, Brazil nuts and almonds all have high levels arginine, an amino acid that helps increase the levels of blood in sensitive areas.
2. Watch the booze - Over doing it can have a dampening effect on desire.
3. Get moving - Exercise helps to release feel good chemicals called endorphins, eliciting feelings of happiness and confidence.
4. Enjoy chocolate - Good-quality chocolate contains phenethylamine, which is the chemical that we produce in our brains when we fall in love.
5. Have a romantic meal - Get the candles out and enjoy bottle of wine and a romantic dinner together.
6. Be happy - A stressful lifestyle can dampen your desire so try and keep it under control.
7. Intimacy - Continue to cuddle in bed and show affection. Intimacy can be difficult to restore once it's gone.
Is it right for me?
- Fembido is an all-natural formula available without a prescription.
- It has no known harmful side-effects and is suitable for women of all ages.
- Always read the label.
- Fembido contains natural ingredients of the highest quality
- Fembido has been developed by a team of UK pharmacists and nutritionists
- UK manufactured with GMP approval
In the press:
GIRLS SEX DRIVE PILL
The Sun February 2011
Fembido has been highly regarded as thenew pill to enhance the female sex drive."The tablet called Fembido, claims to increase girls sexual sensitivity and orgasms. The pill uses a Central American herb called the Damiana leaf - used for its aphrodisiacal properties. Clinical trials show it increases the circulation in private parts -boosting sensitivity and desire."
The Natural Ingredient Irvingia Increases Sexual Desire in a Matter of Weeks
The Metro October 2010
"The natural ingredient Irvingia increases sexual desire in a matter of weeksand can be taken prior to intercourse in much the same way as Viagra. It is believed the key natural ingredient, Irvingia Gabonensis an extract of the African mango, eaten for its health benefits - could be responsible. A tea-based infusion of the extract has been used for centuries in Africa as an aphrodisiac."
For more information of Fembido click on the following links:
How to take Fembido:
- You should take 1 tablet half hour before needed.
- Swallow the tablet whole with some water.
- If you have the impression that the effect of Fembido is too too weak take 1 extra tablet.
- There is not recommended daily intake. Take more than one a day if needed.
Caution before taking Fembido:
- Always follow the instructions carefully
- Please tell your doctor or pharmacist about all the medicines you are taking, have recently taken or plan to take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, dietary supplements and herbal remedies. Your doctor will decide if you can take this supplement with your
- If you take this supplement at the same time as some other medicines, the treatment may be affected and so caution is needed.
- If you are uncertain about how to take your medicine ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice
- Do not take if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients.
What does Fembido contain?
Fembido combines the two main active ingredients from Irvingia and Cissus plant extracts which work together to help restore feminine libido.
Irvingia is extracted from the mango bush fruit, which originates in West Africa. Within tribes based in West Africa, a tea-based infusion of the extract has been used for centuries as an aphrodisiac. There is also research to suggest that African tribes, which use Irvingia on a daily basis, have a low level of obesity.
Cissus is an extract of a nutritious plant found in Cameroon. Used by natives to treat an assortment of ailments, research has shown its ability to control blood glucose levels in diabetics by reducing the amount of a key enzyme known as 'alpha amylase'.
L-Histidine is implicated in the function of the thalamus and hypothalamus glands. An orgasm is triggered when histamine is released from mast cells in the genitals. Failure to achieve an orgasm may be due to a biochemical imbalance, as sufficient histamine must be present in order to trigger an orgasm. Deficiencies of L-Histidine can affect ability to orgasm.
Turnera diffusa also known as Damiana leaf can increase circulation and sensitivity in genitalia, as well as stimulate sexual desire.
Good heightens sensitivity in vaginal parts
Waste of money. Have been suffering from low libido since going through menopause so thought I would give this a go. Had two month supply, took two tablets daily but noticed no improvement whatsoever. Very disappointed and definately would not recommend