This offer is not valid outside UK.
Terms and conditions apply
Eurax Cream provides relief of itching and skin irritation caused by sunburn, dry eczema, itchy dermatitis, allergic rashes, hives, nettle rash, chicken pox, insect bites and stings, heat rashes and personal itching.
Aqueous cream BP can be used as a moisturising cream suitable for use all over the body. It is also an ideal cream for the symptomatic relief of dry skin conditions. This non-perfumed emollient cream helps to soothe, soften and moisturise dry skin conditions such as eczema & dermatitis.
Eurax Cream 100g relieves itching and skin irritation caused by: sunburn, dry eczema, itchy dermatitis, allergic rashes, hives, nettle rash, chicken pox, insect bites and stings, heat rashes and personal itching. It can also be used for the treatment of scabies.
How to use Eurax Cream:
- Apply to the affected area 2-3 times daily
- Adults, elderly and children over 3 years:
- Pruritus: apply to the affected area 2-3 times daily. Scabies: After a warm bath, dry thoroughly and rub well into entire body surface (excluding face and scalp), once daily for 3-5 days. Under 3 years: not recommended except on medical advice.
Caution before using Eurax cream:
- Patients with weeping skin conditions should not use this product, nor should those with hypersensitivity to crotamiton.
- Keep away from eyes and broken skin.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, especially in the first trimester.
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
When you order this item it is subject to review and approval by one of our pharmacists. Our pharmacists may remove an item from your order if they feel it isn't suitable for you, or in order to comply with UK legislation.
Eurax cream contains:
Crotamiton 10 %w/w