Eucalyptus Oil B.P
Pure Eucalyptus Oil for use in aromatherapy and also as an inhalant. Sprinkle a few drops onto a handkerchief and inhale the vapour as required or place a few drops in hot (not boiling) water and inhale the vapours for 5-10 minutes.
Eucalyptus Oil B.P can provide relief of catarrh or minor muscular sprains and cramps when massaged into the skin. It can also be sprinkled onto a handkerchief or in hot (not boiling) water to be inhaled in order to relieve stuffy noses and blocked sinuses. It is suitable for adults, elderly and children over the age of 1.
Directions for using Eucalyptus Oil:
- Sprinkle a few drops onto a handkerchief and inhale the vapour to relieve the symptoms.
- Add a few drops to hot water and inhale through the steamy vapour to relieve symptoms.
For sprains and cramps:
- Sprinkle a few drops onto your hand and massage onto the affected area.
Caution when using Eucalyptus Oil:
- Do not use for children under 1 year.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Do not store above 25oc and keep container tightly closed.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- This product is not to be taken mouth.
Eucalyptus Oil contains:
The active ingredient eucalyptus oil 100%
Excellent product and did the job. I don`t like menthol inhalers too much as my nose gets sensitised to them, so a few drops of eucalpytus oil in a bowl of steaming water and breathing in the vapours does the trick for me. I had a very bad headcold so this product certainly eased the pain and assisted in recovery.
GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY,NOT AS OVERPOWERING AS SOME OTHER BRAND NAME OILS BUT DOES A GOOD JOB OF CLEARING YOUR NOSE.ALSO GOOD FOR ACHES AND PAINS