Durex Tingle Me Condoms
Durex Tingle Me condoms are coated - inside and out with a special tingling lube that gives both of you that extra thrill.
Durex Tingle Me Condoms are coated in a special lubricant to create a gentle tingling sensation that heightens stimulation for both partners. It's an easy-on shape providing extra comfort and a better fit and feel. Durex condoms are the worlds number one, which is hardly surprising, as we have been producing them for nearly 80 years! And now, theyre not just about protection against sexually transmitted infections and unplanned pregnancies. Theyre designed to excite and enhance.
Sexually Transmitted Infections:
OK maybe its a bit of a passion killer. But this is important. Because, lets face itthe more you know about them, the easier itll be to either spot the warning signs. And preventions better than cure every time! So use Durex condoms not only for your own bodys wellbeing, but for pleasure.
How to use Durex Tingle Me condoms:
- Always follow the instructions in the condom pack. Check the expiry date on the condom wrapper before you use it. Tear the wrapper open from the serrated edge and handle the condom carefully, as it can be damaged by fingernails and sharp objects like jewellery and body piercings.
- Either of you can put the condom on the erect penis. Just make sure you put the condom on before you have any sexual activity. This helps to prevent an unplanned pregnancy and the possibility of catching sexually transmitted infections.
- Check the roll is on the outside. If its on the inside, the condom is inside out. Squeeze the teat end of the condom so theres no air trapped inside.
- Still squeezing the teat, put the condom on top of the penis and roll it down with your other hand. If it starts to roll back up during sex, just roll it back down again straight away. If it comes off, stop and put a new condom on.
- Soon after ejaculation, and while the penis is still erect, the condom should be held firmly in place at the base of the penis before withdrawal. Then just take it off, wrap it in a tissue and put it in the bin. Please dont flush it down the toilet.
Bought these condoms as we wanted to try something different, and they certainly provide a pleasureable tingle!