Durex Thin Feel Condoms (Formerly Fetherlite)
Durex Thin Feel is the thinnest condom in the range, shaped to be easier to put on and provide a better fit and feel during lovemaking, greatly enhancing sensitivity.
Durex Thin Feel Condoms still provide the same high level Durex protection and reassurance, but greatly enhance sensitivity and feeling. Durex Condoms are number one in the world, and it’s no surprise considering their Thin Feel Condoms are ultra-fine and provide a truly intimate feel. Durex Condoms are no longer just about protection, but about defining a whole new sexual experience. They are specially shaped for a sleeker and better fit and more comfortable feel.
How to use Durex Thin Feel Condoms:
- Always follow the instructions in the condom pack. Check the expiry date on the condom wrapper before you use it. Tear the wrapper open from the serrated edge and handle the condom carefully, as it can be damaged by fingernails and sharp objects like jewellery and body piercings.
- Either of you can put the condom on the erect penis. Just make sure you put the condom on before you have any sexual activity. This helps to prevent an unplanned pregnancy and the possibility of catching sexually transmitted infections.
- Check the roll is on the outside. If it is on the inside, the condom is inside out. Squeeze the teat end of the condom so there is no air trapped inside.
- While still squeezing the teat, put the condom on top of the penis and roll it down with your other hand. If it starts to roll back up during sex, just roll it back down again straight away. If it comes off, stop and put a new condom on.
- Soon after ejaculation, and while the penis is still erect, the condom should be held firmly in place at the base of the penis before withdrawal. Then just take it off, wrap it in a tissue and put it in the bin. Please do not flush it down the toilet.
Lets face it, sex with condoms is rubbish but if it stops me getting STD's then I will put a hat on it. Best condoms if you actually want to feel something