Durex Play Tingle Lubricant Gel is long lasting, and so silky it can be used all over the body, making it ideal for a top to toe tingling experience. Containing a unique ingredient that warms, cools & tingles all in one, it’s gentle on your intimate areas, yet creates long-lasting sensations. It’s got a zingy, refreshing taste and fresh, clean fragrance. Smooth on a little lube and you'll feel heightened tingling sensations. The lube is suitable for use during vaginal and oral sex and is a condom-friendly lube.
In addition to this, Play tingle lube can ease vaginal dryness & intimate discomfort whilst creating a sensual experience for both of you.
Durex Play Tingle Lube Gel:
- Helps enhance intimacy
- Non-greasy and menthol free
- Safe to use with condoms and vibrators
- In a twist pump action bottle for easy usage
- A menthol free lubricant
Why use lubricants?
- No matter how sexy you’re feeling your body might not always provide enough natural moisture
- Use a lubricant for a smoother experience or to add spice to your sex life
- Experiment with a variety of lubricants until you find the one you love the most
- Flavoured lubricants are great fun and make oral sex more pleasurable
- Using a lubricant with your sex toys can result in more satisfaction
Are the lubes safe to use with condoms?
Yes. Play Tingle is silicone-based, so it is totally safe to use with latex and non-latex condoms.
Can you use Play lubes with a vibrator?
Many people find using lube with a vibrator a real revelation. It lets the vibrator glide over the body - easily giving a more intense feeling.
All of the Durex Play lubes are perfectly safe to use with all types of vibrators and massagers and wash off easily with water.
How do you apply and how much do you need?
You’re the boss! There are really no rules here. The best thing to do is just relax, enjoy and experiment.
How to use Durex Play Tingle Lubricant Gel :
- Just twist the pump to open, squeeze gently and smooth the lube onto your intimate areas. And when you need more, just help yourself.
- You can use it with all Durex condoms – just smooth over the outside of the condom, when it’s already on.
- Please remember it is not a contraceptive and it doesn’t contain a spermicide, but it is water soluble, so can be easily washed off.
- It is suitable for vaginal, anal and oral sex.
Caution before using Durex Play Tingle Lubricant Gel :
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If you experience irritation using this lube – stop using it. If irritation continues, see your doctor.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use within 3 months of opening.
- Keep out of reach of children.