Dulcolax Pico Perles
Dulco-lax Pico Perles are used for the short-term management of constipation.
Dulco-lax Pico Perles are used to relieve constipation. They have a dual action, stimulating the muscles of both the large intestine and rectum to bring overnight relief from constipation. Dulco-lax Pico Perles may restore the sensation or desire for bowel movement so helping your body to regain its natural rhythm.
How to take Dulco-lax Perles:
Adults and Children over 10 years should two to four capsules (5 -10mg) at night. This medicine should only be given to children between the ages of 4 and 10 if recommended by a doctor. The usual recommended doses are as follows:
- Children (4 - 10 years): One to two capsules (2.5mg - 5mg) at night
- Children under 4 years: Not recommended
In the event of an overdose, consult a doctor immediately
Do not take Dulco-lax Perles if:
- You suffer from any of the following intestinal problems, ileus, intestinal obstruction, acute appendicitis, acute inflammatory bowel disease or any other surgical abdominal condition.
- You are suffering from severe dehydration.
- You are allergic to sodium picosulphate (or similar medicines) or any of the other ingredients in Dulco-lax Perles.
Seek medical advice before taking this medicine if:
- You are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or you are breast feeding.
- You are currently taking diuretics or steroids.
- You are currently taking a course of antibiotics.
- A child under 10 years requires a laxative.
Each Dulco-lax Perle contains:
2.5 mg of the active ingredient Sodium Picosulphate as Sodium Picosulphate Monohydrate Ph Eur. Also contains the following inactive ingredients : Propylene Glycol, Polyethylene Glycol 400, Gelatin, Glycerol and Purified Water.
Vey effective and easy to take. Delivery very fast.
Dulcolax Pico Perles are a very effective and predictable laxative. Unfortunately I had Colon cancer some years ago, so my bowels are well and truly buggered!