This offer is not valid outside UK.
Terms and conditions apply
Doublebase Emollient Bath Additive is a skin treatment for you to add to your bath water when bathing.
Doublebase Emollient Bath Additive helps to relieve and soothe dry, chapped, itchy, red and sore skin that are associated with various skin conditions, such as eczema and other types of dermatitis, psoriasis, elderly skin and ichthyosis.
This “soap substitute” is specifically formulated to be non-foaming and fragrance-free. Once it is added to your bath water it will help to cleanse, soften, moisturise and protect your skin by locking in moisture and restoring your skin’s natural moisture barrier. It will also help to prevent the skin from drying out and reducing any irritation that may be caused by washing with normal soaps with foaming additives and fragrances. Doublebase Emollient Bath Additive will also prevent flare-ups of your particular skin condition.
Doublebase Emollient Bath Additive is suitable for all age groups including babies.
It can also be used in addition to any other emollients or skin treatments that have been prescribed by your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
Directions for using Doublebase Emollient Bath Additive:
For maximum benefit, add this product to your bath water every time you have a bath.
For adults, children and the elderly:
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Add approximately 15 to 20 ml to a normal-sized bath filled with water to a depth of roughly 20cm.
- Get into the bath and cover the affected areas of skin with the bath water.
- Soak for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Pat the skin dry for about 20 minutes.
- Avoid rubbing with towel because this makes dry skin conditions worse.
Cautions whilst using Doublebase Emollient Bath Additive:
- Do not use Doublebase Emollient Wash Gel if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to isopropyl myristate or liquid paraffin.
- If you decide to use this product in the bath or shower it can make the surface slippery so be careful to avoid slipping.
- This product can be used during pregnancy and while breast feeding.
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use