Dentinox Teething Gel is a sugar free formula that provides fast and effective relief for teething pain from birth onwards.
Dentinox Teething Gel is a parents’ best friend when it comes to a teething baby. Crying can seem never-ending and not only can they experience pain but also vomiting, diarrhoea even fever…so anything parents can do to help alleviate the situation they will. While not all babies find teething distressing, most will experience some discomfort and some will let you know they're cutting new teeth loud and clear.
Teething is not an illness in itself, but it can mean sleepless nights and troublesome feeding times. You may feel helpless at not being able to give your baby any relief - that's why it's so reassuring to keep a tube of Dentinox Teething Gel handy. Simply rub a little of the pleasant tasting gel onto your baby's gums with a clean fingertip or cotton wool and you will help ease the discomfort.
- Dentinox Teething Gel contains lignocaine hydrochloride, a local anaesthetic and cetylpyridinium chloride to help eliminate infection.
- Dentinox Teething Gel does not contain sugar and can be used for babies of any age. Application can be repeated every 20 minutes if necessary.
How to use Dentinox Teething Gel:
- Infants from birth onwards: Place a small quantity of gel on a clean fingertip or cotton wool.
- Run gently onto baby’s gums.
- If necessary, repeat after 20 minutes.
Caution before using Dentinox Teething Gel:
- For external use only.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
Dentinox Teething Gel contains:
The active ingredients Lidocaine hydrochloride 0.33 %w/w and Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.1 %w/w.
ive always used dentinox on all my children and even on myself. Its the best I found and is fast working highly recommend
My 8 year old daughter was using this on a tooth that was decaying