Day & Night Nurse Capsules Duo 24s
Day & Night Nurse Capsules Duo provides symptomatic relief of colds and influenza during both the day and night.
Day & Night Nurse Capsules Duo: The night-time capsule aids restful sleep and the day tablets are non-drowsy. Collectively they are a common cold/influenza fighting machine and aim to help lessen your symptoms enabling you to recover and simply get on with life. Day & Night Nurse Capsules Duo provides relief from:
- Tickly cough
- Shivers, aches and pains
- Blocked and runny nose
- Sore throat pain
How to take Day & Night Nurse Capsules Duo:
- Adults at daytime should take 2 capsules every 4 hours up to a maximum of 3 doses in any 24 hour period.
- Night-time: 2 capsules just before bedtime. Only one dose should be taken at night.
- Children: not to be given.
Caution when taking Day & Night Nurse Capsules Duo:
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- May cause drowsiness.
- Do not take with any other medication at night except under medical supervision.
- Do not give to children under 12 years old.
- Paracetamol is usually well tolerated; however skin rashes and other allergic reactions occur occasionally with paracetamol.
- Side effects are not common with Dextromethorphan and when they occur are usually mild. Occasionally dizziness, upset stomach, nausea or vomiting may occur.
- Promethazine may cause drowsiness or difficulty in concentrating. If affected do not drive or operate machinery.
- Do not take with alcoholic drink.
- If you get any of these or any other unusual effects, stop taking the medicine and tell your doctor or pharmacist at once.
Day & Night Nurse Capsules Duo contains:
Opaque orange and yellow capsule, printed 'Day Nurse' on both halves and Night-time opaque green and white capsule, printed 'Night Nurse' on both halves: Paracetamol 500 mg, Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 30 mg, Pholcodine 5 mg, Paracetamol 500 mg, Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 7.5 mg, Promethazine hydrochloride 10 mg.
I find `Day and Night Nurse Tablets`(=complete pack) a very satisfying "all-in-one" remedy to treat practically all symptoms of the common cold and the flu. In that way one can economise quite a deal, for one does not need to buy the typical several medicines one should use when treating a cold(=cough linctus, painkillers, nasal decongestant, nighttime cough and cold remedy, etc...) separately. In Belgium we don`t have this kind of compound medicine, consequently going to shop in a Belgian pharmacy, always turns out to be relatively expensive; in Britain this is obviously not necessarily the matter. Good for you!