Cystopurin is a fast and effective treatment for the symptoms of cystitis. Cystopurin is a low sodium treatment containing potassium citrate, which helps neutralise the acidity of urine, and contains natural cranberry juice extract.
Cystopurin Granules: At the first burning, stinging signs of cystitis, you need relief - fast. That’s where Cystopurin can help. Cystopurin is a low-sodium 48 hour treatment for the symptoms of cystitis. Each pack of Cystopurin contains 6 sachets, which mix with water to make cranberry flavoured drinks.
Cystopurin contains potassium citrate which works by counteracting the acidity of the urine. This relieves the intense stinging pain experienced by cystitis sufferers when passing water and reduces the urge to pass water so frequently. Beginning the Cystopurin treatment at the first signs of an attack will usually help you feel better within a few hours.
Who gets Cystitis?
Any woman can suffer from cystitis but some are more prone to this condition, for example:
- Younger women (who may be prone to more sexual activity)
- The elderly (who may be less mobile or have more difficulty emptying their bladder)
- Pregnant women (whose body changes can make them prone to urinary infections)
- Post-menopausal women (who may experience vaginal dryness causing soreness and irritation during sexual intercourse)
- Men and children can get cystitis too, but this is much less common, and in such cases a doctor's advice must always be sought
What are the symptoms?
The common signs and symptoms of a cystitis attack are:
- A sharp burning, stinging sensation when you pass water
- An urge to pass water more frequently even though there may be very little to pass
- A feeling of not emptying your bladder completely
How to take Cystopurin Granules:
- Adults and children aged 6 years and over: Empty the contents of one sachet into a small glass of cold water (200ml) and stir until the granules dissolve to give a pink, fruit flavoured drink
- Take the contents of one sachet dissolved in water, three times daily for two days. All six sachets must be taken to complete the course of treatment.
Caution before taking Cystopurin Granules:
- Not recommended for children under 6 years of age.
- If symptoms persist for longer than the 48 hour treatment, you should consult your doctor.
- Do not take Cystopurin if you are pregnant or have had kidney or heart disease without first consulting your doctor.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
Each Cystopurin sachet contains the active ingredient:
Potassium Citrate 3mg. Other ingredients include: Mammitol, Citric Acid, Aspartame, Natural Cranberry Flavours (Flavours contain Cranberry extracts with sugar and Ethanol).
Very handy to take with you for emergency treatment of cystitis, when you go abroad, .
excellent product works well even on men