Cymaclear Cranberry Liquid offers fast, effective relief from the symptoms of Cystitis, which is why it is one of the most popular treatments in the UK. Containing sodium citrate, helps to neutralise urine acidity during an attack of cystitis - effective relief from the burning pain and irritation. Cymaclear Cranberry Liquid is a low-sodium formula. Keep Cymaclear in the bathroom cabinet for an easy solution to take as soon as you feel the first signs of an attack.
Cystitis is an infection and/or inflammation of the bladder and it is estimated that around 50% of women will suffer from this condition at some point in their lives. It causes a burning sensation and a frequent need to urinate. It is an annoying and irritating condition which most commonly affects women, but can affect all age groups from either sex. It can be a potentially more serious condition for men and they should visit their GP if they experience symptoms of cystitis.
Although nothing can actually prevent an attack of cystitis, you can make it more manageable by taking Cymaclear as soon as you feel those first warning signs of cystitis.
Who gets Cystitis?
Any woman can suffer from cystitis but some are more prone to this condition, for example:
- Younger women (who may be prone to more sexual activity)
- The elderly (who may be less mobile or have more difficulty emptying their bladder)
- Pregnant women (whose body changes can make them prone to urinary infections)
- Post-menopausal women (who may experience vaginal dryness causing soreness and irritation during sexual intercourse)
- Men and children can get cystitis too, but this is much less common, and in such cases a doctor's advice must always be sought
What are the symptoms?
The common signs and symptoms of a cystitis attack are:
- A sharp burning, stinging sensation when you pass water
- An urge to pass water more frequently even though there may be very little to pass
- A feeling of not emptying your bladder completely
How to take Cymaclear Cranberry Liquid:
- Adults, the elderly and children aged 6 years and over: Take two 5ml spoonfuls well diluted with water, three times daily after meals.
- Cymaclear Cranberry liquid contains 60ml, enough for 6 doses to be taken over a 48 hour period.
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
Each 5ml spoonful of Cymalon Cranberry Liquid contains:
Active ingredient: Potassium Citrate 1.5g. Other ingredients: Ethanol (0.9% v/v) and sucrose (1.1g/5ml).