Cura-Heat Back & Shoulder
3 Heat Pads
Cura-Heat provides targeted, temporary 12 hour warming relief from minor muscular and joint aches and pains.
Cura-Heat Back & Shoulder Pain: Anyone can suffer muscular aches and pains, whether it is from a sporting injury, gardening, poor posture, heavy lifting etc. Heat is always a good way to relax muscle tension and ease pain. This is why these Cura Heat patches are so useful. The patches are convenient to use, can be worn on under clothing, so are discreet, and provide up to 12 hours of heat so it should last the working day, helping you to get on with your day.
How to use Cura-Heat Back & Shoulder Pain:
- Just open the sachet and apply to the underwear/clothing where the heat radiates through to the source of pain - increasing circulation, decreasing stiffness and relaxing sore muscles.
- These patches are applied to under clothing and not directly on the skin.
- Patches are single use, fragrance free, non-medical and have a discreet design.
Caution before using Cura-Heat Back & Shoulder Pain:
- For external use only
- Each heat pack is single use
- Do not use Cura-Heat over an area with the presence of redness, inflammation, over broken/ bruised or irritated skin
- Do not use Cura-Heat whilst sleeping
- Do not use Cura-Heat in conjunction with other creams, rubs or lotions applied to the skin or with/ near to other heat sources
- lf you have rheumatoid arthritis; poor circulation; nerve damage; sensory impairment; a skin condition; are diabetic or pregnant contact your doctor to make sure that heat therapy is appropriate for you
- Do not use heat pack with other wrap or supporter
- Do not use Cura-Heat on children
- Use only the enclosed heat packs with the wrap
- You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
These are very soothing and help you feel more comfortable and comforted. The heat stays warm for ages.. I think mine worked for a whole day or more. You need to spend a bit of effort fixing the pad comfortably to yourself without attaching it to your skin. I used a surgical stocking put the pad inside it and then clipped it around my waist. It would be good if the manufacturers came up with a better sticky glue plaster type of adhesiv that you could use on your skin.
From two products I baught in my country (which were not effective)this is the third I baught in order to reduce my law back pain.From this point of view the product is very effective for 12 hours and more.There is one important problem to solve and it is that I have to hold this Heat pad with an adhesive ribbon over it and along my back body from right to left. This is the reason that now I purchased Nurofen pad in order to compare its effective action and its adhesiveness.