Clearblue Fertility Monitor (Excludes Test Strips)
Clearblue Fertility Monitor is the most advanced home method to maximise your chances of conceiving, it tracks your cycle and identifys when your most fertile days are.
Clearblue Fertility Monitor (Excludes Test Strips) - is proven to almost double the chances of conceiving. The Clearblue Fertility Monitor is a very advanced home method which maximises your chances of getting pregnant. Research shows that the Clearblue Fertility Monitor increases the chances of conceiving by 89% over the first two cycles of use. Most home ovulation tests identify the 2 peak fertility days during your cycle by detecting the surge in Luteinising Hormone (LH) that triggers ovulation. The Clearblue Fertility Monitor is unique as it tracks 2 hormones to typically identify up to 6 fertile days it not only shows you your 2 peak fertility days, it can also inform most women of an extra 1-5 days of high fertility prior to their peak fertility. Since your partners sperm can survive in your body for several days, making love on all of these days can lead to conception.
How does the Clearblue Fertility Monitor Work?
- The Clearblue Fertility Monitor stores information about your personal hormone patterns and personalises itself.
- It counts the days and tells you which days to test.
- It tells you when youre having Low, High and Peak Fertility days.
- It even warns you when your period is due. This allows you to prepare for your next cycle, or, if you think your period is late, to test for pregnancy.
- Its natural, non-invasive and easy to use.The Clearblue Fertility Monitor is suitable for women whose natural cycle normally lasts between 21 and 42 days.
How to use the Clearblue Fertility Monitor:
Clearblue Fertility Monitor was wonderful. I have pcos and was having trouble working out when I was ovulating. The monitor was easy to use and clear to understand. Despite a long cycle of 37 days it showed 2 days of peak fertility and a final day of high fertility. Unbelievably I got pregnant in the first round of use (also used Conceive Plus gel) and now have. Spare box of sticks left that I`d bought for the following months use! Can`t rate it highly enough!