Canesten Oasis For Cystitis is specially designed for the relief of the symptoms of cystitis in women.
Canesten Oasis For Cystitis Cranberry Canesten Oasis works by quickly reducing acid levels in the urine that make it painful when passing water. It provides fast, effective relief from the symptoms of burning pain and the need to go the toilet more frequently. You should start to feel relief after a couple of hours
Who gets Cystitis?
Any woman can suffer from cystitis but some are more prone to this condition, for example:
- Younger women (who may be prone to more sexual activity)
- The elderly (who may be less mobile or have more difficulty emptying their bladder)
- Pregnant women (whose body changes can make them prone to urinary infections)
- Post-menopausal women (who may experience vaginal dryness causing soreness and irritation during sexual intercourse)
- Men and children can get cystitis too, but this is much less common, and in such cases a doctor's advice must always be sought
What are the symptoms?
The common signs and symptoms of a cystitis attack are:
- A sharp burning, stinging sensation when you pass water
- An urge to pass water more frequently even though there may be very little to pass
- A feeling of not emptying your bladder completely
How to use Canesten Oasis For Cystitis:
Adult women: contents of 1 sachet dissolved in a glass of cold water 3 times a day for 2 days. Not recommended for men or children.
Caution when using Canesten Oasis For Cystitis:
- Not recommended for use in men and children.
- Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If symptoms persist after the two day course is completed consult your doctor. Do not repeat the treatment without medical advice.
- Do not take this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or if you suffer from heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or have ever had kidney disease or if you are on a low salt diet.
- Keep out of the reach of children, Store below 25°C in a dry place.
Canesten Oasis contains:
Each sachet of granules contains Sodium Citrate BP 4.0g as the active ingredient. Also contains Sucrose BP, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica BP, Sodium Saccharin BP and Cranberry flavour. Sodium content per sachet: 939mg.