15ml (Prescription Only)
To purchase this item, you must have a valid pet prescription.
You need to post your prescription to us before we can send it to you.
Canaural Ear Drops are effective against the micro-organisms commonly associated with otitis externa, including the ear mite, Otodectes cynotis, and are specifically formulated for the treatment of otitis externa in the dog and cat.
Canaural Ear Drops - Formulated to help quickly and effectively treat ear mite Otodectes cynotis in cats and dogs; this formula contain several active ingredients such as fucidic acid, framycetin, nystatin and prednisolone which works together to help eliminate this pesky problem and leave your beloved pet mite-free. All four active ingredients carefully suspended in oil which help to soften and dissolve ceruminous material and readily penetrates the ear canal - to provide your pet with fast-acting treatment.
Where appropriate, prior to administration, the ear canal and the surrounding area should be cleaned mechanically or by irrigation, taking care to avoid further damage to the skin. Any excess exudate, hair or debris should be carefully removed prior to the application of the ear drops. Animal owners should only do this on the direction of the prescribing veterinary surgeon.
Canaural Ear Drops:
- Do not use in animals with a perforated eardrum.
- Do not use concomitantly with products known to be ototoxic.
- Do not use in animals with known hypersensitivity to the active substances or to the excipient.
- Not recommended for use in pregnant animals.
Special precautions for use in animals: Following recovery the ears should be checked at regular intervals for any signs of re-infection.
Special precautions to be taken by the person administering the veterinary medicinal product to animals: Avoid skin contact with this product. Wash hands thoroughly after applying the product.
- In case of accidental eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water and seek medical advice.
- People with known hypersensitivity to any of the active substances or the excipient should avoid contact with the veterinary medicinal product.
Special warnings: For animal treatment only.
- For external use only.
- To be used under veterinary supervision.
- Not recommended for use in pregnant and lactating animals.
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
Prescribed by the Vet, I have used these a number of times without any problem. The dog always seems to get relief whenever they are used and does not object to getting them. They are much cheaper here than my vet charges.