Sylk Natural Personal Moisuriser3FOR2£8.99 RRP £9.99
Get Sylk Lubricant from Chemist Direct
Vaginal dryness can affect women of any age for a number of reasons including hormonal fluctuations and menopause. SYLK lubricant is a water-soluble lubricant; free from chemicals, hormones and parabens with a PH the same as your skin to help treat vaginal dryness. Other reasons for dryness include:
- Hormonal changes
- Hysterectomy and other gynaecological conditions
- Drug and therapy side effects (e.g. tamoxifen, anastrozole, oral contraceptives, the cessation of HRT, chemo and radiation therapies)
- Infrequent sexual activity
- Use of tampons and other vaginal inserts
- Childbearing and breastfeeding
- Bladder weakness/continence problems
How can vaginal dryness affect women?
Such dryness can affect a woman's self-confidence, especially during lovemaking.SYLK lubricant is extremely beneficial and soothing to people who experience an inadequate supply of natural lubrication. By simulating your natural secretion, SYLK lubricant makes intimacy, or just the everyday, more comfortable and enjoyable. Many women develop irritations with chemically or hormonally based lubricants. Since SYLK lubricant contains nothing artificial, it is non-irritating and perfectly safe to use with tampons and condoms. It is also a greaseless, stainless vaginal lubricant.