Original Source Mint And Tea Tree Shower...12 x 250ml £28.35 RRP £29.88
Original Source Mint And Tea Tree Shower...250ml £2.49
Original Source Lime Shower Gel 12 Pack14% off12 x 250ml £25.99 RRP £29.88
Original Source Vanilla Milk & Raspberry...12 x 250ml £27.25 RRP £29.88
Original Source Vanilla Milk & Raspberry...250ml £2.39 RRP £2.49
Get Original Source Shower Gel from Chemist Direct
However you want to feel in the morning – whether it be refreshed, invigorated or revitalised Original source can help you achieve it. Every shower will be transformed into an energising wake up to your senses, that you cannot control, and you will feel ready to take on the day because…Original Source made you! With so many scents to choose from, you will be spoilt for choice.
What makes Original Source different?
Original Source products use only 100% pure and natural essential oils. Essential oils are extracted from different elements of fruits and plants, such as the leaves, stems and flowers in plants or the peel of fruits. As Essential oils are naturally extracted from plants and fruits, they have a natural fragrance which you can smell in their products.
Essential oils are renowned for physiological and psychological effects which can help improve health. Original Source use essential oils in all their products such as Shower gel, Shave gel, Bath Foam, Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Original Source use a variety of essential oils in their products. Each essential oil is renowned for various properties and benefits.
- Original Source do not use animals to test our finished products
- Original Source does not employ a third party to test finished product or any of our ingredients on animals
- Original Source's products do not contain any ingredients derived from animals with the exception of sodium tallowate in their Tea Tree and Lavender and Spearmint bar soaps
- Original Source fully support the EU ban on the use of animals in cosmetic testing
- Original Source only works with the best suppliers of high quality ingredients and are firmly against animal testing Animal-free products are registered by the Vegan Society