Bob Martin Flea Bomb is an effective way to get rid of fleas in your home which have jumped from your pet into carpets and furnishings. If your pet has fleas the signs to look for are scratching and biting the fur, flea droppings, and hopping and crawling around. In the case that your pet has fleas it is essential that you follow a 3 step flea control programme to keep fleas away.
Step 1: Treat existing flea infestations on your dog with one of our flea killing products, such as Bob Martin Double Action Spot On, you can also give your dog Bob Martin Flea Tablets to offer your pet some immediate relief. The Tablets are effective within 15 minutes.
Step 2: At the same time you need to treat the home: your dog’s bedding, carpets and soft furnishings regularly to kill adult fleas and prevent flea eggs and larvae from developing. Try Bob Martin Home Flea Fogger Plus or Bob Martin Flea Bomb.
Step 3: Prevention – Bob Martin Double Action Spot On treats and prevents fleas and flea larvae for up to 4 weeks per application. Use all year round for the best protection against fleas.
How to use Bob Martin Flea Bomb:
- Remove all living creatures from the room including plants, animals and especially fish tanks before treatment. Strip beds of bedding if treating a bedroom. Disconnect the power to any smoke detectors for the period of treatment. Close all windows.
- Take the Flea Bomb from the carton, remove the seal and lid. Place the Flea Bomb on a fire proof surfae such as a metal plate or brick, centrally in the room. Ignite the wick, leave the room and close the door.
- After 2 hours, return to the room and open all windows. Leave the room again for another 30 minutes to ensure aqequate ventilation. Dispose of used Flea Bomb in the household waste. Reconnect the power to smoke detectors.
Statutory Conditions Relating To Use:
- For use only as an insecticide. For amateur use.
- Vacate the treatment area before application, cover food/food preparing equipment and eating utensils before application
- Remove or cover all foodstuffs before application. Do not apply to surfaces on which food or feed is stored, prepared or eaten.
- Extremely dangerous to fish and other aquatic life. Remove or cover fish tanks and bowls before application.
- Keep in a safe place away from children and sources of ignition.
- Dispose of used generator safely.
- Read all precautions/warnings before use.
Precautions to be taken before using Bob Martin Flea Bomb:
- Contains Permethrin. May produce an allergic reaction. Use only as described on label. Ventilate areas thoroughly after application. Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use.
- This product is approved under the Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986 for use as directed.
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use